91 Integra RS for sale (or trake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

I already posted this but It's not sold yet and I just want to get rid of it, I need some money for the down payment on my house. It's a 91 Integra RS with 175 000km, red and not modified at all. It was my winter car but I don't need it anymore because I have three cars now so it's got to go. The following are brand new: radiator, clutch, battery, axles, complete exhaust, tires (only used one summer) and I also have some winter tires, complete suspension (stock not dropped, remember this was my winter car), everything runs real good and the car still runs like new and has nothing to do to it. As factory spoiler and cd player. Runs real good and strong (15.59 at Napierville and I only went once with it). I would like to get 4500$ (winter tires no included but whe can work something out). Like I said I need to sell it because I bought a house and I need alot of money for the down payment so make me an offer. You can email me at Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca or you can call me at home my number is (450) 671-3892 and my real name is Hugo. Please don't call after 9 pm because I work nights and go to bed early. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back