Anyone "drifting" on lakes or rivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon833

Anyone "drifting" on lakes or rivers? Since the beginning the of the winter I have been hunting for parking lots to have fun with the WRX. A few days ago I went on the Rivieres Des Prairies ( I live in Ile Bizard ) where people have fishing cabins and I had fun with the car for like 2 hours! I even got to race some skidoos up to 150km/h.. Space, curbs, poles or other cars are not an issue!

We checked the ice at a lot of places and the drill doesnt even go through completly! That means there is well over 4 feet of ice. You can even cross the river completly! Talk about a shortcut!

I'll be going again this week and weekend!

me and my firends do that often.....do you have ice studed tire??? cause the fun goes up 10 times with them!!!!

Civic EG-9 said:
me and my firends do that often.....do you have ice studed tire??? cause the fun goes up 10 times with them!!!!

Naw.. I wish I had some good studded nokian.. There is enough snow to get traction with my winter tires tho...

some people will eventually dye trying this...
keep those idea for yourself dude
not everyone here is a genius, maybe you take precaution and do it safely
but please think about the dumbass, or 16yrs newbies driver...

i have done my good action for today... now i can get drunk and drive wrong way on the highway whit light off :D

Last edited:
krackhead said:
i have done my good action for today... now i cant get drunk and drive wrong way on the highway whit light off :D

haha funny.... and BTW if people dont check the ice before and go anywhere they will for sure fall in the water......we check a circuit and after that we go ice laping..... otherwise....it's plain stupid!!!!

Civic EG-9 said:
haha funny.... and BTW if people dont check the ice before and go anywhere they will for sure fall in the water......we check a circuit and after that we go ice laping..... otherwise....it's plain stupid!!!!
I know the place VERY WELL .. lol.. I have the biggest fear of the ice cracking and dying in the cold water!!

The thing is... they check the ice at many places and they put little flags..

Last year... There must of been 150 cars, 300 snowmobiles and over 400 people on the ice for the skidoo drags... Everyday there are lots of cars, trucks, cabins etc... Even with all these people on the ice you still have plenty of rooms to drift around.

Anyways... If people are stupid enought to just go without checking that's not my problem... c'mon.. it's just common sense.. Even when I was 8 years old I knew that.

i was tempted to go on the watrer wit my car near beaconsifeld-st annes

but with the weather not worth losing a car

I went last night after i left my parents house in pincourt. I went on the ice at the 22nd ave. boat launch, and drove all the way to bellevue park on the ice, follwing the snowmobile trail. it was so much fun. then i saw headlights way off in the distance, so i tracked them down, and there was this nice track made on the ice. a few people were doing some laps in thier corolla sr5, an accord and a tracker, so i joined in. Fun Stuff :bigup:
Ill definitely be going back.

if you have a lil brother or some thing like that, probably take to school every morning, then thats you i see every morning
do you have a rollcage?

nismodorifto said:
if you have a lil brother or some thing like that, probably take to school every morning, then thats you i see every morning
do you have a rollcage?
little brother!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OMG thats too funny. thats my roommate, hes 23, but he looks 15. and were going to work...
Anyways, yeah thats me. Yeah i have a rollcage.
so where is it that u see me? a bus stop? wave tomorrow :bigup:

sick, your a crazy driver, i remember those mornings on hyman corner sunnybrook when you drift onto hyman

drift onto hyman from sunnybrooke in the mornings? thats the way i go in the afternoon...
do u still see me often? wave next time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back