Post Your Bike Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadha

Legacy Member
POST YOUR BIKE PICS, I DONT HAVE ONE YET, HOPE TO GET ONE NEXT SUMMER.

GSXR 600 RULES.

here's my bike :rolleyes:
supercaliber_29.jpg

I owned a damn kick ass kona that i bought at a pawn shop heehe for quite the bargain...and my dad king of giving away my stuff...gave my $6000 bike that i paid like 250 for, to his friend's son...and i never saw it again.....b******!!! :(

I have a kona King Kikapu that I payed every penny for. Only 3700$ You really get what you pay for. Incredible all around bike.

konas kick ass if you ask me....i love them :) and i don't know that much about mountain bikes but konas work well for me hehe :)

I will never buy any other bike brand than kona!! they totally rock!! Even though my bike is only full XT and not full XTR, I love it....The shifts are slower but it's more reliable!!

That is what I have heard about them.....I have a group of friends that are hard core mountain bikers and they all have konas except for one who has a Gary Fisher, but even he said that he likes konas better than what he has...

I have tried a lot of bikes....kona is the best!!

BTW, here is a pic of my bike...it's a 1998, but it still works like new!! Yup, that thing was worth more than 3.5 grands in 1998!!

kingKikapu.jpg

Last edited:
nice kona roast! kona kicks ass :)

mpcv2000: looks like you were having some fun with your bike there :bigup:

here's my motor...
DSC00108.jpg

...and my cycle :p
DSC00392.jpg

hehehe...okay jokes're over...now thats my real thing...:cool:
bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

Last edited:
__hr_my+bike.jpg

:bigup: :bigup: Currently with a flat and worn tire (tires last me 2 months, every corner, i make a skid :bigup: )

Originally posted by NATAKU
here's my motor...
DSC00108.jpg

...and my cycle :p
DSC00392.jpg

hehehe...okay jokes're over...now thats my real thing...:cool:
bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

DAMN, you have everything, Car, Motorcycle and bike, you gonna buy a ski-doo for winter? :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back