Turn Around when you contest a Ticket for a Muffler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontrealspecV

Legacy Member
Hey Guys, I got a ticket for my Muffler back in September and sent in the ticket to contest it. This was back in October. My question to you (The one that contesting a Muffler ticket issued in Montreal by the CUM cops) how long did you wait for your court date. I have been waiting since Oct. and I still did not get any letter from the court. Thanks

MontrealspecV said:
Hey Guys, I got a ticket for my Muffler back in September and sent in the ticket to contest it. This was back in October. My question to you (The one that contesting a Muffler ticket issued in Montreal by the CUM cops) how long did you wait for your court date. I have been waiting since Oct. and I still did not get any letter from the court. Thanks

it depend how busy is the court!! they dont hurry up for tickets contests
you can wait 6 months and have a date for 3 months later(its an example) buyt it can be long!!! i contested a speed ticket and i waited about 1yrs and a half

split said:
it depend how busy is the court!! they dont hurry up for tickets contests
you can wait 6 months and have a date for 3 months later(its an example) buyt it can be long!!! i contested a speed ticket and i waited about 1yrs and a half

The strange part is that I contested a ticket last year for spending and got my court date about a month and a half after sending in the Ticket saying I was contesting it.

don't worry lol...they won't forget you!
you'll get the letter sooner or later...the first ticket I contested, I was wondering if they had forgot about me...well that day that I mentionned they might have forgotten about me...I had the letter at my door step...lol...burned!

Mark

Hi,

If the ticket was issued by SPVM, it should be around a year before you get a court date. they have a huge backlog.

I got a ticket for exhaust in June 2003 and I got the ticket in the mail in November 2003 and I went to court only this past November. It took a year lol.

Is there a time limit that the court must process the ticket?

Ya t'il une limite de temps a laquelle la cour doit processer le ticket?

i caught one in summer of 2003 and contested it , and i received my court date like last week ... im passing in front of the judge in april !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back