check his skilllllllllllz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco still amazes me with his talent toward drifting, hes trulys got it under his skin! :bigup:
wait till dDriftmania 2005, he has much more craziness for all you guys!

The great thing is when you are in the pits you can see their expressions when they drive by you....marco and haig both looked like thay were reading the paper in a lazy boy at home, totally second nature to them. walking=drifting for them as far as Im concerned.

Dan:)

Next season is going to be siiiiick!

I heard that A U T O M O T I O N got tricks in their bag that will make the '04 season seem like a walk around the block.

Silvia S13 said:
the pressure is on!

Speaking of tricks up your sleeve Haig, Marco and I chatted for a while at the shop a couple weeks ago and he told me a couple of the ideas you had for the show last summer. Too bad you wrecked, but we'll just have to wait til next year, sounds crazy!

Not too mention the secret project drift machine! Looks pretty sick so far! Thats all I can say, for now guys! :bigup:

Silvia S13 said:
Marco still amazes me with his talent toward drifting, hes trulys got it under his skin! :bigup:
wait till dDriftmania 2005, he has much more craziness for all you guys!

Combien de set de Tire vous avez passé pour le Drift Mania !! :laugh: :dunno:

Maintenant on veut un vidéo de toi Haig !! :bigup:

le niveau de compétition monte rapidement !!!!

marco n'est plus le seul a faire le rodeo drift !!!!!

clouter said:
le niveau de compétition monte rapidement !!!!

marco n'est plus le seul a faire le rodeo drift !!!!!

Moi aussi j'ai deja fait ca! Dans mon accord, en renverse! Sans blague...

C'est tellement difficile quands tu est dans l'exterieure du tourne, t'es tire de l'auto avec le force centrifuge :laugh:

Haig, tell ben to put his video back online I want it!!! And if you want I have 2 small videos of you drifting in a parking lot last summer at the photoshoot with mc.

J'aurais ben gros aimer ça voir la Z06 supercharged en action.... (pas juste faire le tour de la piste)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back