:D picture of my car .,, Sakr

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey , thats my car ....some mods coming up :D

fd3211d1.jpg

hey by the way , im looking for a gt-s ... i dont know if its gt-4 .. anywya .. got the 4wd and hood scoop .. anyone know what im talkin about? .. i dont know well toyota celica .. but i know that the car im lookin for was in the 1990-1994 generation or something like that

ya it's the gt-4 they made it from 1990-1993
and they're VERY HARD to find!:balling:
Openthis.jpg

200hp! :D

Last edited:
they made some celica gt-4 after 1993....
Guys...you goto know your celicas!!!
Here is a 1995 gt-4!!

2mikes205.jpg

Too bad your other thread is closed so i'm just gonna reply here .
you say honda drivers are ugly , why don't yo post a picture of your pretty little leb face so we can all have a laugh you moronic mofo .

:mad:

the guy with the black one with all the stickes and the cut spring in the west is a fool. get the car off the road b4 you hurt someone!!

Yo leb, i think i saw ur car at abbott, do u go there???

And by the way is that drop photoshoped????
:confused:

hey im back again hehe , with another user name , i just wanna say something really quick ...... im being honest here now , that last post about civics sucks and shit it was all a joke ,,,,, im not trying to look for ennemies here , im sorry if i hurt ur feelings .... ummm all my friends , well most of them drive civics , im really chill with that , but it just happen that sometimes we get in a bad mood , i almost got into a car crash cuz of some ppl that dont know how to drive , and they r mostly civic drivers , but toyota drivers arent better ..... i get pissed cuz most of the time i have my lil sister in the back when all civics start cutting me off without paying attention ,,,,,, so wtv , lets make peace :D , and im not saying all this cuz im afraid to get banned lol , i just felt bad about wat i said in the last post .......and ya i go to john abbott , come see me if u want a piece of my ass lol ......and my friend with that black celica , plz give some respect .......take care all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back