Golf gti vr6 1990
ViewImage.dll

Corrado G60 1990
ViewImage.dll

There's also a Fox, but don't have any pics of it.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks alot!!!

4doorVR6 : The Fox is my favorite!!! ...jokin'
Both are differents, they have their own qualities....corrado; big comfort and power (but need to rebuild my G) and for the Golf it's some comfort with the Recaro from the 16v, and a lot of power!!!
My favorite depends on how I feel! :D

supra98 : I don't have the VR6 in the Corrado. It's the 1.8l 8v supercharged (G60)

FoxYan : I'll try to take some for U!! It's a 1990, blue, 2 doors and 4 speeds. I bought a 5 speeds tranny last summer but I never have time to put it in.. Nyway it's a good car!

and BTW, I'm not a man!! :doh:

c-ya

Hey comment ca va Lyne.... ca fait un sacré bout de temps qu'on s'est pas parlé! Tu te souviens du meet de hebdo.net que l'on avait fait au Julep?! C'est la que nous avions pris la photo de ta corrado! RWDlover etait la aussi je crois!

Moi j'avais la Mustang.... :bigup:

Img0065.jpg

Last edited:
Salut Maxime!! Ouais fait un sacré boute! Moi ça va pas pire et toi? Me rappelle bien de ta mustang avec les lignes mauves :)
Merci encore pour la photo tu vois elle me sert encore :D
T'as encore ton Sir?! Est-ce que c'est toi qui avait posté la photo de ton Sir sur www.vwquebec.ca??

12 Inch Club : sorry, but what do you mean by "splitties"??

C-ya

Last edited:
Oui j'ai encore mon SiR! Et oui c'est moi qui est allé vous achaler avec mon honduh sur vwquebec! :D En se moment je suis en train de mettre mes plans diaboliques en place! :cool:

Originally posted by OSyRiS

and BTW, I'm not a man!! :doh:

c-ya

désolé... je n'avais pas vu ta signature, par ici les femmes se font rares... :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by OSyRiS

12 Inch Club : sorry, but what do you mean by "splitties"??
C-ya

Splitties; A.K.A, BBS RM, stock mags on the 91-92 16V GTI
I can't really tell from the pictures.
They look good.
Are you selling them? :D

12 Inch Club : yeah, i've got BBS mags... but not those that come stock with the GTI, it's the same thing except a little difference. I don't remember what's the difference, but I saw it last summer on a GTI......My BBS came stock with the Corrado!
.....I think!!!! :dunno:

I'm not selling them for the moment.....BTW they look better on the picture!!!!!

2Fast4U : pas de trouble, nyway je suis habituée!

Last edited:
hey osyris were you selling the golf? I could of swore I saw this car for sale almost considered selling the jetta. You still on the shore I see the car sometimes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back