91 Integra RS for sale (or trade civic, golf, rabbit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

91 Integra RS for sale
2 dr. Manual tranny, cd radio, no a/c. Manual windows, mirrors. Red with black interior. Has 172 000 km and runs great. Almost new summer tires (have winter tires if interested). Runs real good and in good condition. Also has factory spoiler. Never modified and has brand new exhaust (stock) and new suspension (stock), axles, battery, radiator. Email me if interested at
Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca
I'm asking 4800$ negociable.

Re: 91 Integra RS for sale (perfect winter car)

Forgot to say why I was selling it. I'm expecting my second kid in a couple of months and I'm getting a minivan or something so it's got to go. Make an offer.

Minivan! Oh no. I think when I have a kid or two, I'll just slap a few baby seats in the back seat of the Type R and kids will have to live with it. ;)

It depends if you want the winter tires or not. I could go lower but keep in mind I have changed the rad, battery, axles also, I forgot to mention it. I could go to 4200 but not that much lower because the car runs realy good, almost like new, no rattles and nothing to do to the car. Call me if your interested. My home number is (450) 671-3892 and you can call me from 6 pm to 9 pm but not after that because I work nights or just email me at Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca
Let me know what you think.

Don't worry, it's not my only car. Like I said this is just my winter car. I'm selling it so I can have a nice cash down on a new minivan for my girlfriend and going to start a new project next summer when I move into my house. It's going to be very cool building a car in my garage at home instead of building it in my friends garage. I wouldn't be caught dead without a sports car.

would u have a pic of the car?

No because I don't have a scanner but it looks like any other stock 91 integra in red with the rs hub caps.

I've now lowered the price to 4300$ negociable.
Email: Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca
Home: (450) 671-3892 (don't call after 9 pm)
Thanks
Would consider trade for 88 up civic or CRX or Golf or Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back