are group buys allowed on mr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

95EXRv6

Legacy Member
question is

are group buys allowed on mr.com ?
need to know for all of your sakes ;)
is there a certain amount or $$ that needs to go to the site ?

to be a shop rep, you give the site 350 $ for 6 months ... right ?
that's the only way to sell multiple items ...

just want to clear this up once and for all

95EXRv6 said:
to be a shop rep, you give the site 350 $ for 6 months ... right ?
that's the only way to sell multiple items ...

just want to clear this up once and for all

You are right. 350$ for 6 month or 600$ for a full year.

Group Buys are NOT ALLOWED unless it comes directly from a commercial seller on the forums or you are actually a commercial seller yourself.

DannyITR said:
Group Buys are NOT ALLOWED unless it comes directly from a commercial seller on the forums or you are actually a commercial seller yourself.
What he means by Commercial Seller on the group is one of the Shop Representatives as in all the sites listed in the Vendor Section.
You being a Commercial Seller Yourself would mean you are paying $XXX.xx amount a year to be a commercial Seller on MR.

But I think it Vary's on what it is. Like the group buy for the MR hats. I beleive that was different.
So your best bet I beleive would be to pm Danny about what it is about.

I have a suggestion for those of you that would like to set up a GB, but are not a vendor. Why not visit an official vendor and broker a deal with them. You probably will get credit for your effort, the members will get the right price, the shop makes a sale and MR will get its deseved support.

I mention this method as I have helped many people on MR realize the GB that they want. Its a win-win situation.

just some thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back