Ultra white headlight bulbs 9005/9006 (for E36 and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadim 323Ci

Legacy Member
I have a pair of 9006 and a pair of 9005 bulbs for sale. They are brand new in box, never opened. I'll let them go for 25$ a pair, 50$ both. They are Eurolite Xenon Fusion 55W and 65W

9005SB.jpg

Bought them for my car without checking and I actually need H7 bulbs. 9005 and 9006 is good for the E36 and other applications.

Im not really familiar with bulbs, but will these work for my DRL...?

Both my daytime running lights and high beams are burnt out...

Yes it will work, the pair of 9005 is for your DRL and the pair of 9006 is for your highbeams (or maybe the opposite).
So getting both would be a nice combo :bigup:

true that

I have them on my 325 ..pretty cool but if you have clear light on the corner you need to change them also...if not it look weird but i think that by changing the corners you become illegal not sure

Are these bulbs from ebay? If so do they look ok? I was about to order and wasn't sure about wich model I need for my e36.

OutkastXX said:
Are these bulbs from ebay? If so do they look ok? I was about to order and wasn't sure about wich model I need for my e36.

SI TU VEUT UN TRES BON ECLAIRAGE ACHETE LES SYLVANIA SILVERSTARS...ELLE SE VENDENT ENV. 25$ CHAQUE ET ELLE LE VALENT BIEN ............MAIS ELLE NE DONNE PAS UN ASPECT XENON BLEU...........MAIS L ECLAIRAGE EST EXCELLENT :bigup:

OutkastXX said:

No these are not from eBay. These look great. My brother has them on his E36 and my friend has them on a Jetta. I'll have mine tomorrow.
If you want these you can have them tonight :bigup:

Nadim 323Ci said:
No these are not from eBay. These look great. My brother has them on his E36 and my friend has them on a Jetta. I'll have mine tomorrow.
If you want these you can have them tonight :bigup:

well but im not downtown tonight ................i`ll be there saturday

ok i believe you about the quality of the sylvania compared to the xenon one cause i havent been trying those :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back