Perfect Winter car For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowlife8

Legacy Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm selling a 1990 Ford Bronco II 4X4 to make room in my garage. Everything works, it has new tires, a new driveshaft, new valve cover gaskets, CD player, Bosch driving lights and an Autostart! What more could you want from a winter car?
No reasonable offer refused.
Call me at the store or email me
mrouleau@rmr.ca
514 339-5722 ext.13

I don't know what condition it is in so it's hard to say but I would give $450 for it , let me know if you think this is reasonable or not.
p.s does th 4x4 work?

winter car

EVERYTHING WORKS. It has a new driveshaft, new oilpan, new radiator, 4 month old tires. The 4x4 works fine (push button with lowrange).
It has a Jenson CD player, automatic, 170,000 km.

$450 is to low....if you want to see it, let me know I will arrange a time.
Matt

Re: winter car

that helps give me an idea of how much it is worth, thaks I'll get back to you soon.

winter car

If that's what you need to hear to buy it, then yes it is!!

No seriously, I\it is a Bronco II (ranger based) where as OJ had the full size, F150 based Bronco.
MAtt

Winter Car

Anyone?? Come on....it's a BRONCO!!
I also has all the necessary wiring for towing and it has the hitch too!!

Re: Winter Car

sorry Mat I know that is worth more but all I have is $600 left in my budget if I want to do the mods I planned, let me know
P.S take out the cd player and sell it seperatly you could probably get 2 bills forit depending on what it is.
Gary

Winter Car

Gary,
I hear your dilema, but I gotta hold out for more thann $600...
If for some eason you win the lottery or something, let me know!!
Matt

Winter Car

Not as long as if it was a volkswagen!! HAHAHA

No seriousy though, I drove it all last winter and had absolutely no problems. It has a autostart, 4 wheel drive and tons-o-ground-clearance!!! I'll even throw in a tow rope so you an pull people out of the ditch!!

matt

Winter car

It has a 2.9l V6....fuel economy is not great, but is tolerable. I would get about 400km for between $45-$50.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back