19 Racing Harts C4 5x100, 5x112

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-low BMW

Legacy Member
i got a set of 19 inch racing hart C4 rims for sale with 5x112 bolt pattern for audi a4 or mercedes, and 5x100 for others... they are wrapped with toyo proxy tires, 215 35 19..a lot of thread left on tires.. :bigup:

if u want pictures, i'll send it to u by email, thanks

120.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, i was asking for 1600$ for the 4 but i have also an extra rim with tires as spare that i completly forgot about until my bro reminded me.. :p (that's what happens when u have like 5 set of rims in your garage :laugh: )so 2000$ for the set of 5 rims and 5 tires cuz i need to sell them all together..anyhow, i checked and people are selling these used set of 4, not 5, sold for over 2500$,(check the link below, someone selling the same set) and many other set of rims of this quality for sale for way over 2 g so i think the asking price of 2000$ is reasonable..my bro's audi will go before summer so i need to get rid of the rims and buy some new toy for my upcoming ride, just pm me your offer by pm, thanks guys :bigup:

some other thread selling same set:

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52604&highlight=racing+hart

here is the picture, the are really mint

575035_7_full.jpg

Last edited:
as i went to take it out from my garage to take the pictures, i realized that i lost one of the center caps, so i only have 3 caps..but i know u can get the cap for from racing hart..to make up for that, i'll give away the set of racing bolt for audi that costed me 100$ from RMR..

and for those of u that are interested and messaged me, i really prefer selling all 5 together..instead of 2000$, i 'll make the price neg, just make me the offer, i want them out in pretty much 2-3 days, thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back