Who's planning on competing at DM1 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUTOMOTION

Legacy Member
Who's planning on competing at DM1 2005? What's your ride?

Here some preview info about DM1..... all info, rules, prizes ect...will be up soon at www.driftmania.ca

Dates, all at st-eustache

Championship rounds
- 22 may
-26 june
-31 july
-4 sept.

Points of each comp.
1st place=10
2............=8
3............=6
4............=5
5............=4
6............=3
7............=2
8............=1

The top 8 at the end of the championship will compete agaisnt Ontario top 8 on the next day Sept. 5th

Prizes are to be anounced.....but there will be prizes for top 3 places at each comp. and a grand prize for the 3 first place of the championship. Prizes for Qc vs. ON are to be anounced.

People get ready and practice cause this is your chance if you want to get sponsors, there all over the place, so if you have skills.....

DM1 is the real Quebec 2005 Drift Championship , more info to come soon.....

Good luck to all drivers planning to compete :bigup: 2005 summer going to be CRAZY with all the rumors of drift cars being built, can't wait!

w00t w00t
im re-strenthening my chasy for my accord to change it to rwd for dm

btw im just joking

no but seriously, im just gonna be a spectator, i cant wait to get my hands on a s13, i doubt ill find a good one in time lol

Last edited:
i really want to enter,

i was just wondering where i could practice, because i would like to try and get my skills up to par,

also what do you suggest i do for tires, students dont have huge budgets.
feel free to pm me.

btw haig im still saving for the sr20, and i sort of have 2 jobs now :bigup: hopefully soon!

Steve S14 said:
i really want to enter,

i was just wondering where i could practice, because i would like to try and get my skills up to par,

also what do you suggest i do for tires, students dont have huge budgets.
feel free to pm me.

btw haig im still saving for the sr20, and i sort of have 2 jobs now :bigup: hopefully soon!

Practice days will be at Sanair, at least once a month, dates to be anounced to! For tires you could always go see FCP, they goin to have tires for guys like you at a really cheap price, you got to show them a prove that you are a student. *tu*

Silvia S13 said:
Ill be there to kick some porky ass! :bigup:

Why does everyone want my ass, why :cry: ?

Btw the 3 Judges are, John Nickels( Rally driver), Jean-Pierre Perousse(Rally Driver) and Ben Labossiere (Haig's PIMP).

They will judge on your ENTRY SPEED, TECHNIQUE and ANGLE/LINE. No more puting hands out of the car, opening doors and hitting cones, point's will be taken off if you do so. All the rules will be posted soon...

PS: Haig don't think your goin to have it easy....Patrick is competing this year*owned*

All hail the Pork n' Cheese Grand Master! The facilitator of these festivities, get everyone slideways in a safe, controlled environment. I ,for one, have to thank Marco, Haig, Alex, & Greg for being diligent and working hard to make DM & DM1 happen for everyone in Quebec. You guys made it happen, so you get as many :bigup: as you want!

thanks for the info marco!!

like d1champ said, props to all you guys for making this possible!! im super excited to see the scene in quebec expanding!

Steve S14 said:
thanks for the info marco!!

like d1champ said, props to all you guys for making this possible!! im super excited to see the scene in quebec expanding!

I have a new 4 puck clutch on order and a couple VLSD's lined up so count me in for as many events as I can afford tires for :bigup:

nismodorifto said:
w00t w00t
im re-strenthening my chasy for my accord to change it to rwd for dm

btw im just joking

no but seriously, im just gonna be a spectator, i cant wait to get my hands on a s13, i doubt ill find a good one in time lol

I know a guy who's selling his 240sx 1991 with Hicas, 200k 5000$
PM ME If you're REALLY interrested.

*** Back to the topic

I should have 2 or 3 friends going in.

We are currently finishing the setup for 2 ae86 and a Supra mkII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back