91 Integra RS for sale (or trade) repost

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

91 Integra RS for sale
2 dr. Manual tranny, cd radio, no a/c. Manual windows, mirrors. Red with black interior. Has 172 000 km and runs great. Almost new summer tires (have winter tires if interested). Runs real good and in good condition. Also has factory spoiler. Never modified and has brand new exhaust (stock) and new suspension (stock). Email me if interested at
Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca
I'm asking 4800$ negociable.
Just to let you know I would consider trading the car againts a 90 91 civic hatchback, I'm starting a new project and want a real light 90 91 civic.

hey man,
I could get my hands on a 91 civic. bodys great its been sitting in a garge for a while. would you beinterested in that deal??

Yes I would definitaly be interested. I would need more details like what model (dx, cx, si) and what colour? Any rust? Does it have a running engine or just a shell??? Can I drive the car right now (for a couple of months)? Is it manual??? KM on the car??? Email me back at Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca or you can call me this afternoon at my house my number is (450) 671-3892. Please don't call after 9 pm because I work nights and go to bed early.
Talk to you later
See ya

body is good, but the motor isn't running on all four, its an SI with a five spd. Like I said its been in a garage for a while car looks good, great for a build up.

Yes I'm interested. Call me this afternoon (after 1 pm and before 9 pm) so we can talk about all the details. In the mean while can you give me the colour???

still trying to work out the kinks of the deal will get back to you wneh I have it in my driveway

Well could you call me this afternoon so I could talk to you a little bit. I just want more details on it and just to know what's going on. I'm starting to build my motor and it would be usefull to know in what car it's going to be in.
Call my this afternoon on my cell at (514) 909-2481 or call me at home (but not after 9 pm because I work nights and go to bed real early) at (450) 671-3892. My name is Hugo or you can leave me your number if it's more convenient for you or just email me at Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca
I thaught you wheren't interested anymore but I'm glad you still are.
Talk to you later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back