Are yellow headlights legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxJDMCivicxX

Legacy Member
Anyone know if these are legal? My friend has a set on his car and they light up better than white/ricey blue? Anyone know if theyre legit?

you can have white or yellow up front.

yellow is actually the best for poor weather visibility!!! REAL fogs have an amber tint to them. it's those ricer "hyper-zenon-crystal-mega-metalic-ion-laser-plutonic-white" bulbs that suck ass.

I think they are legal WITH your headlights. Only amber headlights would be illegal I believe.

I have Bosch amber fogs on my car and on my bike but they aren't the main headlights.
With HID headlights and yellow/amber fogs you truly have the best visiblity.

My Golf has full yellow headlamps. :)

Never had issues with the cops that have seen me, whatever that means. I think they're busy looking for blue headlamps.

Not sure about headlights but I always see this Accent driving down the street at night with these really bright yellow fogs on.

CrazyJohnny said:
Not sure about headlights but I always see this Accent driving down the street at night with these really bright yellow fogs on.

Stock Fogs on a 98 Sport. The others are white.

2short514 said:
you can have white or yellow up front.

yellow is actually the best for poor weather visibility!!! REAL fogs have an amber tint to them. it's those ricer "hyper-zenon-crystal-mega-metalic-ion-laser-plutonic-white" bulbs that suck ass.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH :bigup:

I find they look nice with amber corners as well. I should be ordering a set soon.
jdmyellow.jpg

A while back I was goign to buy a set of JDM 1 pieces for my Lude and it already had a set of green headlight bulbs in it....can that be street legal anywhere?? I actually saw green bulbs in many auctions

TracK said:
I think they are legal WITH your headlights. Only amber headlights would be illegal I believe.

I have Bosch amber fogs on my car and on my bike but they aren't the main headlights.
With HID headlights and yellow/amber fogs you truly have the best visiblity.

Werd, that's my current setup.

I used to have yellow PIAA on my integra fogs, and it was awesome

But it's illegal in the main headlights if I remember correctly

SpAcEcar02.JPG

Etienne

BobyYoo said:
why dont you use both, headlight and yellow fog light... you will get better visibility

you dont need them becaus we have street lights and they anoy the heck out of other drivers being blinded by them

turn off your fog lights when its not foggy please

Encore la, le guide de modification n'est pas clair ca ça dit:"Modifier la couleur de ses phares...autre que cex prévus par le Code de Sécurité Routière"

Mais c'est quoi que le CSR prévoit?

"215. Tout véhicule automobile autre qu'une motocyclette et qu'un cyclomoteur, doit être muni d'au moins:

1° deux phares blancs, simples ou jumelés, placés à l'avant, à la même hauteur, de chaque côté de l'axe vertical central et aussi espacés que possible l'un de l'autre;"

FF Racer said:
Encore la, le guide de modification n'est pas clair ca ça dit:"Modifier la couleur de ses phares...autre que cex prévus par le Code de Sécurité Routière"

Mais c'est quoi que le CSR prévoit?

"215. Tout véhicule automobile autre qu'une motocyclette et qu'un cyclomoteur, doit être muni d'au moins:

1° deux phares blancs, simples ou jumelés, placés à l'avant, à la même hauteur, de chaque côté de l'axe vertical central et aussi espacés que possible l'un de l'autre;"

ses simple les blancs son les seul permis, pas jaune pas blue pas vert seulment blanc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back