-camaro
-nova
-corvette
-chevelle
-mustang
-monte carlo
or any mopar.

I have $6000 cash for best offer.

your lookin for one that runs, or you wanna find somethin that with time u will rebuild into perfection? cuz with 6000$ i can find u some muscle cars but they might not be in great condition which is common because they are over 30 years old and probably abandoned, so rust is a common factor :)

Well i'd prefer something that runs but if u cant find one that does run, try to get one with not much rust. Message me back with same cars you might be able to find me. :bigup:

for 6 grand, I might be interrested...

I have a 1984 Pontiac Firebird, the base model that came with a 2.8l v6... here's what I did to it so far:

-CD player pioneer (old model, but does the job, I still have the original am/fm radio)
-Mags 16" 245 70/R16 in the back 225 60/R16 on the front (1 summer use)
-V8 305 swap, rebuilt engin (spring 2003)
-Lifters/Rockers and cam of a H/O 305 (fall 2003)
-rebuilt carb (rochester quadra-jet (4 bbl)) (summer 2004)
-valves seals redonne (summer 2004)
-roof carpet redonne (été 2004)
-Edelbrock RPM signature series Headers (summer 2004)
-Complete exhaust line, 3" Edelbrock RPM signature series (double exits) (summer 2004)
-Fake Catalytic converter home-made
-Added a temperature gauge (came with the kind of light in the dash that lights up only after your engine blew :dunno: )
-custom Ram Air hood (fonctional) ( http://www.ramairhood.com ) (still have the original hood)
-Edelbrock signature series valve covers and air filter cover.
-Accel SuperStock wires.
-Viper alarm

and for some pics: http://wolfmastr.monchar.com

Last edited:
I have an 85 Camaro 305 w/cam, intake, headers, exhaust. New brakes, new tires, fixed floors. Not as pretty as the firebird above, but only $2000 if you want it. Runs nice :)

heh.. it's okay, i would've hated myself for selling it but I need the cash...
i'm not in a hurry to get rid of it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back