La drift VS. la mecanique...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexr650r

C est pas un peu dur sur la mecanique de faire de la drift sur l asphalte ? me semble les bushings , les cardans , etc y doivent en avoir pour leur argent !! :dunno:

alexr650r said:
C est pas un peu dur sur la mecanique de faire de la drift sur l asphalte ? me semble les bushings , les cardans , etc y doivent en avoir pour leur argent !! :dunno:

drifting is all that : destroy your car and have fun doing it

when you broke something you upgrade it :bigup:

krackhead said:
drifting is all that : destroy your car and have fun doing it

when you broke something you upgrade it :bigup:

That's right. Unless you hit a wall, you may not be able to upgrade an accordion :D

Faouzi 1.8T said:
Fun has a cost buddy...

You cannot think of beating a car without having to put money in it.

True, but I would say Drifting, besides maybe rally is the hardest way to drive a car.

Think of it, you are always revving the motor fairly high and it is not getting cooled as efficiently as normal since not as much airflow crosses the rad/ Intercooler.

Not too mention spinning the tires is constantly forcing on all the rear bushings and suspension.

Plus, the car is being subject to all kinds of sideloads which it was not really design for.

Thats why most TRUE drift cars are usually beat to hell, it costs so much to keep em running, who can afford to keep them looking clean.

u think drifting is the hardest for of driving? u know what , maybe it is but IMO it's like any other kind of driving once u learn it's second nature.

besides when u race formula 1 style i doubt it's any easier to keep the correct racing line at 300+kmh then it is to drift a car or rally a car , all drivers have their field of driving and are good at it but may suck in another field

skylox said:
all drivers have their field of driving and are good at it but may suck in another field

Stephan papadakis aka AEM drifter aka lost the car into the wall twice in 2 seperate events aka drop the drifting and go back 2 drag aka owned aka :bigup:

In a Best Motoring (don't remember wich one) you see a D1 driver (don't remember his name lol) trying to do grip driving and having a very hard time doing so. Keiichi was laughing at him :laugh:

skylox said:
u think drifting is the hardest for of driving? u know what , maybe it is but IMO it's like any other kind of driving once u learn it's second nature.

besides when u race formula 1 style i doubt it's any easier to keep the correct racing line at 300+kmh then it is to drift a car or rally a car , all drivers have their field of driving and are good at it but may suck in another field

I didn't mean it is the hardest to do, I meant it is the hardest on a car, as in worst for the car.

Tom_ae86 said:
[une propulsion sa la pa de cardan en passent a moin ke tu parle de drifter aek un 4wd
Une MR2 sa a pas de cardan sa?
Dis moi pas que tu peux pas drifter avec une mr2

Sa coute très très cher. Ta voiture si elle n'a jamais drifté par ses anciens propriétaires, tu risques d'en faire mangé tout une claque a ta voiture et voir arriver les problèmes. Tout va commencé a te pété dans les mains. Parle-en en TREMEK avec S13

Ps: On drift pas avec des chars pourri s.v.p .... hahaha c'est a vos risques et périls!!!

Tom_ae86 said:
[une propulsion sa la pa de cardan en passent a moin ke tu parle de drifter aek un 4wd

Desolee pour toi, mais une 240SX, J30, Q45, 240Z, 260Z, 280ZX, 300ZX 350Z...... ca a des Cardans! :thefinger

Les essieux rigide, c'est reserver au Mustang, Camaro, AE86.... *banghead*

Pour la AE86 c'est dommage que ce soit un essieux rigide, mais au moin ca enleve du poid par rapport a une suspension arriere complexe comme celle de Nissan.

i broke a rim in the winter while drifting,

the way i look at it, you gotta pay to have fun

how much fun you wanna have?

just like how fast do you want to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back