drifting DVD review

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackhead

Legacy Member
i got bored today and i read the new super street DVD review i dont think they made accurate critic on some DVD so heres my version of DVD review
rating is on five *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRIP VIDEO 2
GV2coverfrontM2.jpg

global entertainement (fun factor) - ***

amount of drift sequence - ****
amount of boring scene - **
global jdm/drift content - ***
underground race or drift - **
technical content - **

comments: great dvd but not best grip of all, great nissan convention in the beginning... great drifting whit drifterX 180/s15 old look... overall fun too watch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRIP VIDEO 3
VOL3CoverfrontM2.jpg

global entertainement (fun factor) - ****

amount of drift sequence - **
global jdm/drift content - ****
underground race or drift - ****
technical content - **

comments: better than the vol2 not more drifting but lots of underground japan racing and race spot coverage...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRIP VIDEO 4
VOL4frontcoverM2.jpg

amount of drift sequence - ****
amount of boring scene - ***
technical content - **

comments: great drifting whit 'velocity and sexy knight' some zeroyon scene and top end nsx goes +200km/h on wangan and a really boring supra sequence whit a dumb fat dude....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRIP VIDEO 5
vol5coverM2.jpg

global entertainement (fun factor) - **

amount of drift sequence - ***
amount of boring scene - ****
global jdm/drift content - ***
underground race or drift - **
technical content - **

comments: i think one of the most boring grip video maybe i just me but its not on the same optic as all the others, lots of drifterx and xl twin drift althought im tired of seeing them so its a little bit boring....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRIP VIDEO drift annual
DriftAcoverM2.jpg

amount of drift sequence - *****
technical content - ***

comments: really great DVD unless you have all the other grip, it a best of so no need to have it if you already buy all the grip DVD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HASHIRIYA
hashyria.gif

global entertainement (fun factor) - *****

amount of boring scene - *
global jdm/drift content - *****
underground race or drift - *****
technical content - ***

comments: a must have,,, one of the greatest drift DVD... street drifting touge pass crazy shop!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TARZAN and FRIEND
tarzancover.jpg

amount of boring scene - ****
global jdm/drift content - **
underground race or drift - *
technical content - *

comments: TARZAN yamada REALLY PISS ME OFF after 10min so imagine all the dvd... his voice, his ego, his dumbness all that together is really stressfull
FOR HARDCORE FAN OF TARZAN ONLY
DRIFT BIBLE
freshalloyweb_1810_2011427.jpg

amount of boring scene - ***
global jdm/drift content - *
undergound race or drift - **
technical content -*****

comments:keiichi tsuchiya isnt the drift king for nothing this is a drift educational DVD, you listen to it like you do homework, just copy/paste on your mind great tips for upgrade your drifter skillz.... REALLY GREAT TECHNICAL VIDS
but not the one you want to watch whit your friends. track lapping get long after 10min
JDM INSIDER 1
B0000A5A27.jpg

global entertainement (fun factor) - *****

amount of boring scene - *
global jdm/drift content - *****
undergound race or drift - ****
technical content - ****

comments: MY BEST DVD not much of drifting but amazing coverage of japan scene if you dont have it... BUY IT NOW

that it for my review feel free to add DVD that i havent seen hope to get positive feed back on this review... ill post more title as soon as the car show season start so i can go buying some more.... thanks

WOA!!! Nice work on your review... and you have every single one of them... Dawm!!!! where can i found them... i already have the drift bible dvd... but i've never get a chance to know... where to buy the other ones... is it possible to get them delivered to my door... It would be nice of you, if you tell me more on how and where to get them.. tanks!!!

Damn theres people that are frustrated in this world. Can't you accept a little of humor. damn.

if only it was humor...
problem is that i bust my ass, to make this thread and you polute it whit useless post that why im pissed off

krackhead said:
if only it was humor...
problem is that i bust my ass, to make this thread and you polute it whit useless post that why im pissed off
i never said anyting about your review, i found it very good, sorry fo rthe misunderstanding.

ziboy said:
Good work buddy, where can I buy one of those ?
I buyed drift bible and grip vol2 at hmv st-catherine. Go in th other section(can t remember how its called) or search in the wrestlting and sport section. If not there are plenty on the net and even saw a few times bestmotoring and hashirya vids at archmabault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back