i have a problem whit the use of this section...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackhead

Legacy Member
this section should be here for helping people to 'not' be illegal but all i read
on almost every post is some kiddy crying because they got arrested
or they want tricks too not pay their tickets ....

grow up for god sake....
i agree some cops may be rude or complete dumbass

but when a kid pass like a rocket at 150km in a school zone and bash the cops because he get arrested dawm its make me mad...
or the guys whit red headlight or vinyl all over the windshield WTF *banghead*

everybody talk shit about the cops but they are there to protect people and apply laws that are necessary to live in society.

you get arrested because you do stupid thing on public road...fine, then be a man shutup and pay your ticket... next time you might think twice before redoing it.

im not a cops, im not on the cops side either, i just know a lot of good cops that bust their ass for the comunity and dosent even get a good comment from no one
TO THEM THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK

sometime i do some high speed on the highway or drift in industrial zone
but when there are people around i try to not be a dumbass driver if i get arrested while doing something dangerous this ITS MY OWN FAULT, not the cops who do its job.

now next time you get pullover, ask yourself did i merit this ticke... if the answer is yes be a man and say thank you officer and go pay it...

- my 2 cents

krackhead said:
this section should be here for helping people to 'not' be illegal but all i read
on almost every post is some kiddy crying because they got arrested
or they want tricks too not pay their tickets ....

grow up for god sake....
i agree some cops may be rude or complete dumbass

but when a kid pass like a rocket at 150km in a school zone and bash the cops because he get arrested dawm its make me mad...
or the guys whit red headlight or vinyl all over the windshield WTF *banghead*

everybody talk shit about the cops but they are there to protect people and apply laws that are necessary to live in society.

you get arrested because you do stupid thing on public road...fine, then be a man shutup and pay your ticket... next time you might think twice before redoing it.

im not a cops, im not on the cops side either, i just know a lot of good cops that bust their ass for the comunity and dosent even get a good comment from no one
TO THEM THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK

sometime i do some high speed on the highway or drift in industrial zone
but when there are people around i try to not be a dumbass driver if i get arrested while doing something dangerous this ITS MY OWN FAULT, not the cops who do its job.

now next time you get pullover, ask yourself did i merit this ticke... if the answer is yes be a man and say thank you officer and go pay it...

- my 2 cents

I'm not complaining. I have a genuine grievance with law enforcement. I've only once recieved a ticket I didn't deserve. I agree with you. People shouldn't be crying on here. Like you said if you do the crime pay the fine.

I already got 2 tickets, one for speedin on highway (144), that I actually paid and didn't bash the officer, cause it was right, but the other, 44 in a 30 zone, with kids walking around, sun in my face (i'm too small for the sun visor :( ), I think it was a little bit exagerated, I don't think I deserve this ticket ...

grat_master said:
I already got 2 tickets, one for speedin on highway (144), that I actually paid and didn't bash the officer, cause it was right, but the other, 44 in a 30 zone, with kids walking around, sun in my face (i'm too small for the sun visor :( ), I think it was a little bit exagerated, I don't think I deserve this ticket ...

If there is one place where there should be zero tolerence it's in a school zone. If you can't see get a car with power seats. Kids are unpredictable. expect the unexpected.

I drive over the limit all the time, Except in school zones. I got a 92$ parking ticket yet I am going to pay it. I rather get a parking ticket then a speeding ticket.

If you get the ticket 99% of the time you deserved it.

well, can you tell me what is the difference between 44 and 38 ? at 38, I don't get a ticket, but a 40+ I get one ... I just didn't look at my speedo to see what was going on on the street ... I was sure I was goin at like 36-38, but I was at 44 ... anyways, I didn't receive my court date yet, I hope it will be far far away, until I can get my 15 points divring liscence ...

grat_master said:
well, can you tell me what is the difference between 44 and 38 ? at 38, I don't get a ticket, but a 40+ I get one ... I just didn't look at my speedo to see what was going on on the street ... I was sure I was goin at like 36-38, but I was at 44 ... anyways, I didn't receive my court date yet, I hope it will be far far away, until I can get my 15 points divring liscence ...

You're a new driver. You better smarten up or you'll use your liscence for sure. The difference between 38 and 44 could be a dead kid. *banghead*

Soopacharged said:
You're a new driver. You better smarten up or you'll use your liscence for sure. The difference between 38 and 44 could be a dead kid. *banghead*
dawm right ... dead kids will give you nightmare for the rest of your life. or till you hang yourself.... the difference between 44 km and 30 km maybe the only 2feet youll need too brake and save the kids life....

they are track use it , or go in industrial zone at night.... crashing in the rear end of a semi - make less mental damage then hitting a kid
*tu*

krackhead said:
dawm right ... dead kids will give you nightmare for the rest of your life. or till you hang yourself.... the difference between 44 km and 30 km maybe the only 2feet youll need too brake and save the kids life....

they are track use it , or go in industrial zone at night.... crashing in the rear end of a semi - make less mental damage then hitting a kid
*tu*
A ****IN' MEN *tu*

Soopacharged said:

Huh? a 6km/h in speed will make a difference between life and death?

Being tired or not makes much more difference. Being stressed out coming home from work after dealing with an idiot boss make more difference. Not paying attention because your head is stuck up the ass make even more difference. Where are the tickets for that?

44 in a 30 really sucks. Sorry, I don't consider that dangerous if the conditions are reasonable. Any ticket with less than 20 over is BS as the limits are already too low.

And what about teaching kids not to run onto the damn road. How about instilling the fear of moving cars in them. My parents did that and I was always treating the roadway with cars with the seriousness it deserved.

MstrBlstr said:
Huh? a 6km/h in speed will make a difference between life and death?

Being tired or not makes much more difference. Being stressed out coming home from work after dealing with an idiot boss make more difference. Not paying attention because your head is stuck up the ass make even more difference. Where are the tickets for that?

44 in a 30 really sucks. Sorry, I don't consider that dangerous if the conditions are reasonable. Any ticket with less than 20 over is BS as the limits are already too low.

And what about teaching kids not to run onto the damn road. How about instilling the fear of moving cars in them. My parents did that and I was always treating the roadway with cars with the seriousness it deserved.

I'm sure if you had to choose between getting hit by a car doing 38km/h or 44km/h you'd choose 38km/h. It doesn't seem like much but it's enough to kill a kid. When a QB gets sacked by a linebacker it hurts and he's an adult being hit by someone running into him and knocking him to the ground. *banghead*

You don't consider 44 in a 30 dangerous? Here's a test that you can do. Drive your car at 30 and slam on the breaks. Now do the same at 44. Let me no if there's a difference in breaking distances. *banghead*

You talk about teaching kids not to run in the street. Are you sure you never ran into the street as a kid? Do you remember being 2 years old? Kids are not stupid, I know I have 4. Do you really believe that there are parents out there that don't teach their kids not to run into the street without looking? *banghead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back