how come i got pulled over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,like i wrote in some other thread,the other night i got pulled over by an officer,after i almost had an accident with him.he was going thru on a red light,and mine was green,when i avoided him,i went sideway on a drift,but got away with no accident.but the thing is:he wanted to give me a ticket for wreckless driving.howcome some cops do weird things like that???

frignmindërbloën said:
hi,like i wrote in some other thread,the other night i got pulled over by an officer,after i almost had an accident with him.he was going thru on a red light,and mine was green,when i avoided him,i went sideway on a drift,but got away with no accident.but the thing is:he wanted to give me a ticket for wreckless driving.howcome some cops do weird things like that???

There are a few quesions you have to ask yourself

-Was it the end of the month :laugh:

-you have to yeild to a police officer when his lights are on. no matter what!

-How old are you, police tend to pull over younger drivers just to make shure;)

trop de bruit

bonjour a tous jai eu in ticket pour exaust non conforme 148$ cette ete

jai poser un ecause fireball de chex canadien tire qui vient avec une 'carotte '
je nai pas mis la caroote et un jour je suis ALLER FAIRE DES COMMISSIONS ET UNE FOIS ARRETER IL EST VENUE ME VOIR POUR ME QIRE NON CONFORME lors il ma demander de remetre la carotte , il ma par la suite donner le choix de faire changer mon exaust ou de payer un tick et que si jetais pas contant de contester.....

ce que jai fait oui elle fait plus de but que dorigine mais pourquoi il tolere le harley ou les mustang qui puije faire pour gagner..
je reste a laval
ps esce possible de me repondre par email

rachel.lebreux@videotron.ca

cops are people 2 u know , that means there capable of being dicks just like the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back