Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

can_huckbig

Two or more years ago when i was not holding a drivers permit i took out my frinds car and was soon cought by the police doing dohnuts at fairview *banghead*

I had recieved a fine of 118$ and i payed it

Does anyone know if the police can give future demerit points if you do not have a lisence??

Thanks

Eric

You are juste ****in lucky to just get this .
the dint tow the car and give you a ride to the station ?
driving without licence go up to 400$ + no insurance 400$ more , the impound is a nice 300$ more and a month of car vacation for the owner of the car .

no demerit point is give for donot in a parking lot .

for your question , you can get demerit point before get your licence . my best friend get a tiket for crossing street a red light by foot , and lost 2 point the day he get is licence 1 ou 2 year after

Driving without a licence is not an infraction that contains demerit points. But the fine is pretty hefty 300 + 111 fees + 10 victims of criminal acts funds = 421$ plus you may get you car goes away for 30 days.

For a minor (under 18 years of age) the fine is 100 + 18 + 10 = 128$ plus the car away for 30 days.

FF Racer said:
For a minor (under 18 years of age) the fine is 100 + 18 + 10 = 128$ plus the car away for 30 days.

At the time i was 16. i correct myself, the ticket was $128. The guys i stole it from i knew very well and he knew the captain of the station to whitch i was brought and he was able to get the car back without being impounded or recieving a fine :eek: :p Lucky me

but i was just wondering weither i would get any demerit points when my real liscence is issued.

Thanks FFracer. you sound like you know what your doing, Do you happen to be a police officer?

peut-être que la juridiction du policier sur un stationnement d'un centre commercial n'est pas le même que sur la route...

??

Conduire sans permis s'applique même sur les chemins privés ouvert au publique (ex. terrains de centre commerciaux)

Art 65. Pour conduire un véhicule routier, une personne doit être titulaire d'un permis de la classe appropriée à la conduite de ce véhicule tel que déterminé par règlement et comportant, le cas échéant, les mentions prescrites par ce règlement.

1986, c. 91, a. 65; 1996, c. 56, a. 12; 1998, c. 40, a. 61; 1999, c. 66, a. 2; 2003, c. 8, a. 6; 2004, c. 2, a. 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back