sirrocco 16 valve - un bo crosseur

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay civic 91

fait attention sirrocco 16 valve se un bo crosseur je lui ai poster des piece et il ma jamais payer setait quand meme 300 $

dont trust sirroco 16 valve

jay civic 91 said:
fait attention sirrocco 16 valve se un bo crosseur je lui ai poster des piece et il ma jamais payer setait quand meme 300 $

Quoique je ne le connaisse pas perso, c'est un member assez régulier de MR.com. Si tu as confirmation qu'il a bel et bien reçu les pièces, je crois que tu n'auras pas trop de misère à te faire payer.

jay civic 91 said:

dude I have made over hundreds of sales on the internet and never had any problems. I never got the part that I have paypaled you, which you said to have shipped to me. Therefore I made a complaint with paypal.

I dealt with him before and he was both generous in his time and offers...

You probably screwed-up somewhere...

Ronin said:
I dealt with him before and he was both generous in his time and offers...

You probably screwed-up somewhere...

kingpin_a said:
Also delt with him before!! On time as he says and with the money

Thank you guys for vouching for me. I never had any problems dealing with anyone before. I admit I'm thrifty but not a scam.

scirocco16valve said:
Thank you guys for vouching for me. I never had any problems dealing with anyone before. I admit I'm thrifty but not a scam.

Jack is the man always a good sales person and no BS w/t him *tu*

taht is weird ,
i was 100% satisfied with what i got from him , and i still am ,
there must have been a misunderstanding on your part ,

you can trust scirocco16valve

jay civic 91 said:

If you used express post you would have a tracking number to follow the parcel and a insurance in case of lost. If yes show the proof they got to him if you dont have that proof or sent it by normal mail its your problem and in this case *byewhore* . Next time include a shipping fee to cover that or shut up.

jai deja vendu des mag a scirroco16valves et yétais tjrs ponctuel et avait largent juste !!

bump pour un gars en qui on peut faire confiance :bigup:

So because he has alot of friends and good feedback here it means that he can't/won't scam someone?

I'll tow your cars away for 0 dollars sirocco? wouldn't put it past a cheap ass like that to blow a deal, no offence. By no offence, i mean tons of offence.

i dont know him, i had one transaction with him and he showed up with the money. He doesnt lowball or waste your time. if you consider that a bad buyer you've got issues. it turned out that something was missing from a sealed box and i'm in the process of getting a new part for him. hes very understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back