Grand turismo 4 (d1 cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nismodorifto said:
this is offtopic to the maxx!

I'm pissed about shit like ... Repost everytime someone repost it ... or when someone post something about drift ingame and people say post it in offtopic ... If you don't want to see something about drift ingame look the TITLE ''GRAND TURISMO 4 (D1 cars) if you think it should go in Offtopic , it's your choice but we don't give a **** . everywhere it can be , alot of people will love to see that . So ... Thanks and Come again :bigup:

well, i did want to read the thread... but im saying this because danny himself closed another thread for being in this section when it should be offtopic

Wow could you guys be anymore late on this topic, hahaha

dont forget about the JGTC cars also, lolol

ok i guess i will :D
evo-ii-17105.jpg

SL65205.jpg

ae86gt417be.jpg

not a drift pic but its just so damn sexeh
m51pi.jpg

theres so many of this car
img00025tl.jpg

subaru!!
sti3jj.jpg

d18cb.jpg

and the star of the show weighing in at 300 pounds and 40 horsepower.. :laugh:
the drift bucket!
driftin7fi.jpg

trop nice le bucket....ca l'a lair bien fait en criss GT4......si jétait un gamer...but I'm not so!!! I'll go have my own fun in real life!!!

RafSTar said:
wtf is the tofu shop trueno doing in gran turismo ??? lol

he is doing deliveries VITE VITE VITE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they dont stop either, you have to make sure that ur standing outside so when they drift by ur house, you catch ur bag as they hold it out the window

polo609_civic2k4 said:
he is doing deliveries VITE VITE VITE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they dont stop either, you have to make sure that ur standing outside so when they drift by ur house, you catch ur bag as they hold it out the window
u have a lot of imagination lol :D

i play GT4 today for like 10 hour in line and i cant do a ****ing complete drift....
im a pretty good drifter at GT3 but the physique engine in GT4 mess up my style
starting a smooth drift is hard due to understeer (on all the setting you can have)then you start drifting everything ok and smooth then when you contersteer BAM HUGGGGGE
'snap oversteer'..... ok its more realistic but you cant control that shit i think GT3 is more drift friendly then GT4
maybe its just my setting but i try some of my best setting back in gt3 and it do nothing but snap oversteer in GT4

if someone found a good drift setup please post it so other can enjoy a little bit of drifting
ok i go back on it ill try other setup there must be a way to drift smooth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back