Seat belt removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clon3d

Can I remove my rear seat belts if I no longer have rear seats?
According to the SAAQ flier, it's illegal to remove seat belts but does that only apply to available seats?

Thx

BlueMachine said:
We have nice laws! :squintfin *banghead*

the law is written so that it cannot be miss interpreted, he may have removed the seats but whose to say he wont put them back. now if he has installed a sound system that replacecs the seats then it may be overlooked but that would be up to the descretion of the person inspecting the car.

How about delete kits.. if you remove the seats, remove the seat belts, put plywoods or whatever to cover where the seats were.. and basicly nothing shows..

Is that illegal? if so, would it mean that you have to hide the seat belts, and if so, if we get pulled over and ask to be shown the seat belts.. but are hidden.. wth?

And in the CSR.. it says.. "la boucle, les engrages, supports" but it doesnt say the tissue part, has to be intact.. so basicly you could cut the tissue part, to easier hide the whole thing.. :dunno:

DANS LE CHAMPS !

oui tu peux enlever tes ceintures si les sièges sont enlever... car tu ne peux plus y assoir personne...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back