Just got a 2003 Spec V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiko

Legacy Member
My family just bought the yellow 2003 Spec V Spinelli Demo car. Yeah I know it's "used" but for the price they asked for it, it was worth it!

Stillen cat back and Stillen CAI pre-installed eh?

They abused the shit outta that car... Let people test drive it or they just mess around with it... How much they let it go for?

It was only available for test drive for the last week or so...at least that's what they said to us...
anyways, with the extra stuff it was exactly (only..) $300 more than a bone stock 2003 spec v.
6 disc in dash cd player, gibbson cat-back, stillen CAI, tints, lock nuts and something else, i forget....
It might have been abused for the last week, and has 3000 kms on it but it will be babied from now on so it shouldn't be too too bad...we'll see

Good to know it's in better hands, see it every day sitting on the grass ;)

Good choice in colour too!

Nice

Nice choice of car, my friend... my buddy took a test drive in it and told me the salesman beat the living sh|t out of it. Thank the Lord for warranties ;)

3000 kms of abuse is not that much, yeah it's the first 3000kms, but he assured me that nothing was done to it (driving wise and performance wise) b4 900 kms...I know I know that's still not enough kms to start beating the shit outta it, but it's better than from 0 kms....that's the way I have to see it, otherwise I'm afraid I made a wrong choice...
:dunno:

I work there and hte only abuse it took is from people that know how to drive that kind of car, pushing the limits of the car, but doing it properly.

Only one guy that took it for a test drive messed up 3rd gear, but it was fixed soon after.
The guy whos demo it was, last year when through 3 or 4 Alitma 3.5 SE only 5 speed. The Spec-V was just for fun in the summer.

You got a really good deal on the car too, be nice to it.

P.S. I brought that car to the dealership right from C.N. Driving it before and after the mods. Trust me it has some nice sounding kick.

Thanks for the good words...they have put to rest some of the uncertainties about the abuse...but can you tell me more about the 3rd gear being re-done??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back