205/55/16 Kumho Ecsta 350$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested. I live in brossard also, pm me your phone #, I wanna see the tires first, if they're in good shape I'll pick them up for sure

These tires ares still for sale. The mileage on them is about 6000km. Price is 350$. Brand new these tires run in the range of 650$.

Mileage rating I'm not sure, I would have to check. Right now I'm in Quebec City studying, but I'll be back for the holidays as of the 20th of december. If anyone would like to see them then just send me a date and time and I'll see if I'm free.

Originally posted by harenjagan
These tires ares still for sale. The mileage on them is about 6000km. Price is 350$. Brand new these tires run in the range of 650$.

Mileage rating I'm not sure, I would have to check. Right now I'm in Quebec City studying, but I'll be back for the holidays as of the 20th of december. If anyone would like to see them then just send me a date and time and I'll see if I'm free.

I definetaly wanna see them, if they're in good condition I'm gonna pick them up for sure. Can we meet up monday the 23rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back