Spoon rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegirlmagnet

Does anybody know what the evo, or regamasters, or evo regamaster rims look like? They are made by spoon. If you could help that would be great.

Hello atgrills! how are the pics of the rims coming along?

SW88's
SW388_2a.jpg

what about the Roats? aren't they the fakes of those mags? I'm sure that they go for much cheaper

1300$+tx for 15" Slipstreams at Trac... I called not too long ago. Still pretty expensive I find!

ROATS ahahahahahaah 15cavi your hilarious with your spelling errors. They are Rotas.

Even though the Rotas are a clone, they are still very light so I think they deserve a certain amount of respect.

I'd like to thank all who responded! I am not getting those Spoons because they are expensive! And yes, Rota's do deserve respect because they are reasonably light! I am getting a set of brand new rota's for one of my civics and since I get it from my manufacturer in the Philippines (that's where rota's are made) it's less than the cost of a cheap set badly-used knock-offs with tires. But what I also want are some Gsr rims with tires...TYLER, I still want yours so don't even think about selling:)

peace outside! (no more snow, I want my car low!)

thanks
chris

ONIN RACING DESIGN

hmm I find that price is very high, on the net they had 15" slipstreams for $411 SHIPPED, add another 50-75 for extra shipping and its still WAY cheaper.. I am buying my 16's off the net...

they are 399$shipped on honda-tech.com under best buys...Take a look..I spoke with the guy and he is willing to work something out for canadian duties....:bigup:

is that $399 CDn?!? That's a great deal!!! if not CDN, then it's still good. I can get them for less than that but shipping is heavy from the manufacturer. IF it is CDN prices, let me know more. Do you know if your hook-up has them in white or silver? or do they have just the black? Anyone know where I can get tires for these?

Thanks,
Chris:) :) :)

The flat black ones are 399$us shipped
The other colors are 411$us shipped
But that's in 15 and 4x100
1300+15%(taxes)=1495,33$can --->trac racing
411$us shipped=661,75$can(+ou-50$ pour shipping au canada)
calculé au taux d'aujourd'hui dans les banques:1,6101
Donc un ptit calcul vitevite:
1495,33-661,75=833,58$
Il fait aussi des wheel/tire packages...Aller voir!
Conclusion, tu peux t'acheter 2 set de mags au states pour la valeur de une ici pis y va encore te rester de l'argent en plus...
Les shop des states ont des meileurs prix que nos shops ici car les americains sont beaucoup plus consommateurs que nous...

PS: pour ceux qui se demande ou est la taxe pis les frais de douanes, appeler le gars pis vous aller comprendre...

Can you leave me the number... and if we buy all the wheels at the same time will we gat a better deal?? Sort of a mini group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back