96EXRv6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huy

Legacy Member
95EXRv6

Just bought a McCulloch HID kit from 95EXRv6 by Paypal. Received the item in 1 day from Hong Kong (his distributor is located there)! Damn fast shipping.

Thumbs up!

Last edited:
And really good guys .... will give him 2000$ bucks .... anytimes the eues close .. and ask in 7 days later ... and i will receive my 2 grands! Incradible guy .... Won't hesitate too do buisness with him!

business

Purchased a muffler from him. Nice guys and does everything to satisfy the client. Thanks again and hope to do business again. :bigup:

KeVtec said:
Purchased a muffler from him. Nice guys and does everything to satisfy the client. Thanks again and hope to do business again. :bigup:

let me know if there is anything else you need ;)

Styling said:
has anyone else bought HID's from him here?

moi jen ai acheter un set....je lui ai donner largent avant...aucun probleme...et jai refais encore affaire avec lui pour une suspension meme chose payer avant et jai eu mon kit comme prevu....rien a dire apart faite affaires avec lui!!! :bigup:

thanks for the support and feedback guys
I have sold to over 20+ members on mr.com, guess they don't know about this section, or don't care to fill out feedback ...

whatever ;)

hehe good to here

I'll let you know when I make my decision between Brembo discs (from NoRmAl23) or HID's from you

*tu*

Just picked up an McCulloch hid kit from Shawn, I gotta say I'm overly satisfied with the quality of the product and output of the lights! The shipping was insanely fast too, took one day to get here from Hong Kong. If you need HID lights or anything aftermarket Shawn is the man, a pleasure to deal with, A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

nah man hes the worse guy you can deal with....especially when you go on a long joy ride and you have no radiator fluid you can't count on him to lend a helping hand :D:D *bsflag*

just playing he's a great guy, never did business with him but i do know if i had to i would trust him...:bigup: :bigup:

shawn just remember soon there will be that joy ride again :D

j'ai acheté un kit de HID a Shaun.. je lui ai payé d'avance, et j'ai bien recu mon kit! n'ayez pas peur de faire affaire avec lui! il est super sympatique et c'est un gars de confiance!!

budzz90 said:
j'ai acheté un kit de HID a Shaun.. je lui ai payé d'avance, et j'ai bien recu mon kit! n'ayez pas peur de faire affaire avec lui! il est super sympatique et c'est un gars de confiance!!

merci pour les commentaires
j'ai aspere qu sont installe :) sa vas etre hot avec ton project ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back