I might have to sell my bike, I'm in some deep sh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piqui

Legacy Member
Well, most of you may know what ahpened to me alst year, but for those who dont, here it is.

Last Canada day, around 4 pm, I left Le Sablon to come back home on my bike. Now i didnt have a license but watver, I had taken the chance b4. I went through a speed trap at 130.

I swtiched into the middle lane cuz cars were going faster than me and the cop came beside me................but then hit the brakes abd swerved behind me. Right away i opened her up and jetted across the bridge back in to the west to a friends house.

The cops had taken my plate and headed to my house. My mom called em right away and the officer told em to come right home. I complied and went home. In a car.

They asked where the bike was and i told them they then impounded it and placed me under arrest and took me to the station in vaudreuil.

So far, no worries right, they never actually caught me nor saw my face.

Heres the thing. I've enver been arrested b4 and i gotta admit, i was nervous.

When a cop tells u, u have the right to remain silent, IT AINT MOVIE SHIT DO IT *banghead* *banghead*

I couldnt tell u what i had told them or admited to them in that car ride.

Anyways, once at the station, the phone rang and it was my fathers lawyer. He told me dont say anything blablabla, i said ok cool.

They asked me to write a written report, i refused. A few hours later ym father arrived and iw as set free. I called the lawyer back and he said we should be ok

My court date was Jan. 17 and he pushed it back and checked things out thuroughly.

Well, the court date is tmorrow and i just got off the phone with him. Lets jsut say im ****ed.

Aparently, what i said in the car has a huge impact. And i cant even remember what was said. Theres no way out of it for me. They are pressing criminal charges against me and theres no way out. Again. because fo what i said (someone shoot me fukk)

But, theres something he can do, i dont know what, but I will have a criminal record only for a year :dunno:

And I lose my license for 12 months. My license to me is vital. Im a "marchandiseur" for molson and a promoteur for LCC Amarula
I may be able to get a "license restraint" for work.

I lost my train fo thought, im stressing here, sorry guys

Also, the lawyer said it would help me out, if i sold the bike and and showed the juge. Ah fuk, these next 12 months are gonna blow. But i guess I'm better off doing this, bitting the bullet for 12 months, and starting fresh, rather than having a criminal record for the rest fo my life.

I just needed to vent, sorry for the long post and long read.

And guys, let this be an example for the other ones asking '"should i drive no license"

And i dont need any lectures, I've been lecturing myself for the past few months.

I know its a little bit rediculous, but i feel like theres a big gaping hole in me. I'm gonna miss my bike. So boys, have one for me next time :beer:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. I hope it works out for you. Props for having the guts to even tell us the whole story. Mabye ask in the legal section. Actually do this now our lawer and cop are very good with this shit.

You know what...I'll move the post for you.

Hi,

It seems you are in good hands with your lawyer so I wont intervene.
Thanks for sharing this tough experience. I feel for you and I kinda know what you are going through because I also had my license suspended. Hopefully your story will teach other people on the board not to try to pull any of that stuff...

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.

Shit son, you'll be alright, good luck with the court date. I got one coming up as well *banghead* If it makes you feel better, mine is worst...

lol, no, it doesnt make me feel better

We're gonna have to go get trashed soon

Last edited:
Piqui said:
lol, no, it doesnt make me feel worst.

We're gonna have to go get trashed soon
Where were you on Saturday?! We got stupid again!!

Are you seriously not going to drive for a year if you lose your liscense?

I feel like im losing a part of me man, it sucks
But if I sell the bike, it might help me out with the judge
and the criminal record will be for 12 months

When you get a criminal record, it follows you all your life long. You can get a "pardon" from the National Parole Board but your criminal record is NOT erased. To apply for a pardon, you must have completely served your sentence and a waiting period of either three years for summary convictions or five years for indictable convictions (criminal offences).

The effect of a pardon, if granted or issued, is that your criminal record will be kept separate and apart from other criminal records and any information pertaining to your convictions and will be taken out of the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC).

It is important to realize that a pardon is only kept separate and apart from other criminal records in Canada. If foreign authorities have information about your criminal record in their system, they will not remove it. For example, if the United States Immigration and Naturalisation Service has entered information about your record into their computer, it continues to remain available.

Piqui it's Vince, shit it's been a while

Sorry about what happened, truly sucks for you, I heard about your story last year but told the people who told me not to spread crazy rumors like that... shit

I wish you good success for tomorrow, I hope for the best *tu*

Vince

If your convicted and are on probation, DON'T GO TO THE USA!! Only if you have a waiver. Otherwise once it's in their system, you'll basically need a waiver for the rest of your life even if your record is erased in Canada. And you pay for the waiver,I beleive lasts about 6 months.

I hope everything works out Piqui. I think that you should take your lawyers advice about selling the bike because it's pretty much the only way you can get the judge to go easy on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back