16" for sale..............cheapppppppppppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnny

4 mags and tires { almost new } 4x100 offset 38 asking for 600$ no nego =) call me 933-6371 or icq me @68478167

!

i dont even know the name but it's nice and u should pass by take a lookie =)

hey

try to go to my yahoo's account the pic is in there.........username/pass is johnny_montreal_racing/montreal....................gl

Re: hey

vwp

Damn, the pic doens't work for me... Well i tried to post it here... Are the mags white or silver?? And other words, nice car man!!!! Yellow's my fav color :) its cool.

hey again.......

oh yeah the brand name is primax and they are silver

Yeah i know, they do look white, i thought i was going color blind for a second when he told me... But i think the picture makes it look white for some odd apparent reason...

hahaha

if u only could figure those wheels in pic is my 17" i got 2 years ago =) now the one i am selling is perfectly same but silver and 16".......................by the way check back in my account from yahoo i just put the pic in there

Re: hahaha

let the skyline dude simplify everythinggg for everybodyyy !!!

just go here :

login.yahoo.com/config/lo...=&.intl=us

then in sign in name you type : johnny_montreal_racing
then in password you type : montreal

and then you press enter :) and after that you scroll your mouse to the little link on the top !
can you all do that ? ? ? lol !
just kidding , its johnnys fault he cant explain !

THANKS SKYLINE, NOW I CAN SEE THE 'NO PICTURE'!!!!!!! haha!!!!

OK, NOW 'HOW' do you post pics?!!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

help plz

Can u try to post my wheel's pic direct in here? i am new to this ! ......................................thx a lot

Re: help plz

I tried man... Couldnt... Skyline n i are too stupid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back