WTB: SHOCKS!! Stock or not make offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingpin_a

If anyone has, I need 1 back shock stock, or if anyone has an aftermarket shocks lemme know which and if they go with tom motorsports springs.. Please Im in a hurry my back shock ****ed last night.

Thank you

kingpin_a said:
ok thanks man :) I have a back ****ed shock and i still have to drive with it :(

Je te conseilles fortement de NE PAS rouler avec ça. Ça doit bondir pas mal et tu ne mets pas seulement ta vie en danger mais bien celle des autres en plus.

dont worry guys ... I was forced to drive to work last night, but i took inside roads so i wouldnt drive fast, and to escape pot holes :)

Well NPAP still didnt answer my pm ... Im goin to AJ autosports to check prices.

Thank you

ok, so i guess you wont be needing them this weekend then... I'm going to go there on satuday or next week, depending on when he gets the pieces in.

dude i just got back and my 400km was fine, ITS NOT THE SHOCK ... its just the strut thats not holding the shock in place.

kingpin_a said:
dude i just got back and my 400km was fine, ITS NOT THE SHOCK ... its just the strut thats not holding the shock in place.

lol then thats not so bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back