Pics of my car (56K Death)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturn

Heya everyone, I've received a few requests to put up some pics of my car, 2005 Obsidian Black STi, so here are a couple:

After Detail.JPG

glamour1.JPG

lightshow4.JPG

glamour2.JPG

lightshow3.JPG

If you guys want some more pics/info/my mod list, click on the link in my signature.

Mike

wow !!Incredible ride !!! like the color. Is it a special horn u have there ? sweet.. Is it playing acucaracha ?? lol

sorry for my ignorance but what are those red things

edit* ok i just read on that site but what does it change :dunno: for the horn

The horns are much louder than stock, I bought them because the majority of the drivers I come into contact with have no idea what they're doing behind the wheel (drifting into my lane without signalling, cutting me off, being generally annoying, etc)

Saturn said:
The horns are much louder than stock, I bought them because the majority of the drivers I come into contact with have no idea what they're doing behind the wheel (drifting into my lane without signalling, cutting me off, being generally annoying, etc)

ok thanks just wondering
and btw nice car :bigup: id love to own something like that one day

Saturn said:
If you guys want some more pics/info/my mod list, click on the link in my signature.
Hi, Mike.

Great looking car! When are you going to take it out on the track with us? We're running Sanair, Mecaglisse, Tremblant, and Calabogie this season (all weekends). See THIS POST for details.

There should be quite a few STi's, WRX's, and Evo's at each event. Hope to see you there.

Emre

black has to be my favorite !!! i love it !!! you seem to be liking cobb parts... why didn't you try the accessport ?

Hi, Mike.

Great looking car! When are you going to take it out on the track with us? We're running Sanair, Mecaglisse, Tremblant, and Calabogie this season (all weekends). See THIS POST for details.

There should be quite a few STi's, WRX's, and Evo's at each event. Hope to see you there.

Emre
I'm signed up for the trac racing school this April, as I have no track experience and I'd like to get to know the dynamics of my car before I go crazy with it. After that, I'd love to do some lapping, but the problem is that from July until September I'll be in China/Japan on business :(

Saturn said:
I'm signed up for the trac racing school this April, as I have no track experience and I'd like to get to know the dynamics of my car before I go crazy with it. After that, I'd love to do some lapping...
Cool *tu* Just keep in mind that the events run by the BMW Club of Canada are NOT lapping days. They are formal high performance driving schools with one-to-on instruction (in-car), classroom theory sessions, and full safety measures (professional flaggers at all corners, event insurance, ambulance on standby, wrecker on standby, etc.).

Emre

Hey there, is it me, or is the first picture of "your" car not the same as the following pics of "your" car... The headlights have been cleared, the sti badge in the front is a diff. color and the wheels are not the same color... Hmmmm...

lol

Dude the pics have been taken on diffrent days one with stock mags and one with black mags

I saw his car and it's almost as nice as my blue STI .... lol

JK!!

The first pic I took 2 days after I bought the car, completely stock, the following pics were taken about 2 weeks ago after a few mods and my winter wheels are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back