My '02 Grand Am

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeGrandAm19

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. My friend ProjectPhase1 suggested I join your board here so I thought I post some pictures of my car to get feedback.

GrandAm1192.jpg

GrandAm1191.jpg

gasefront.jpg

feed back= lose the neon's,blue grill,drop it and then it's gonna look good ,but if u like ur car like that keep it that way the feed back i gave is what i would do but it's not my car so have fun w/t ur Project :bigup:

its a clean ride ... and like Hustler said ... if you like it .... keep it that way .. its a nice project !

Originally posted by Black96z24
very clean ride. nice job, whats next?

Performance mods start next. I'm looking into a new dual exhaust, rear disc conversion, and waiting for the GM performance division to release the turbo charger to the retailers.

Originally posted by Hustler
feed back= lose the neon's,blue grill,drop it and then it's gonna look good ,but if u like ur car like that keep it that way the feed back i gave is what i would do but it's not my car so have fun w/t ur Project :bigup:

I appreciate your feedback. I want to keep the neons, but the blue grill is going when I figure out which body kit to get. And I agree about lowering it. But again I want to wait on the body kit so I dont lower it enough to damage the bottom of it..

i say get some dros
or something like that there is a guy going around in a blue grand am and its sweet with nos too
im saying copy but i think its nice on one of those cars

bah mon avis serais denlever les neons pis le gros signe pontiac en arrire ... une tite affaires de plus pis on apelerais ca rice ... mais genre tu le drop aik des bo mags croma pis t en buisness mec !:bigup:

Originally posted by FoxYan
bah mon avis serais denlever les neons pis le gros signe pontiac en arrire ... une tite affaires de plus pis on apelerais ca rice ... mais genre tu le drop aik des bo mags croma pis t en buisness mec !:bigup:

Sorry, I have no idea what you just said. :confused:

Yeah, i got the body kit from AEDcentral.com... just reember it's almost double the price wth the shitty exchange of the dollar... anyways, looking good so far on your project, you wanna check my ride out, come to SCP next weekened. And don't put the air suspension like me, it;s too much of a hastle to maintain. you want a good site for aftermarket grand am parts... go to www.gaupgrades.net

You should find everything you need there... hope this helped, good luck with everything. Glad to see there is someone else with the same interest as me.

Welcome to the board!

Originally posted by XtremeGrandAm19

Sorry, I have no idea what you just said. :confused:

he said you should take off your neon and the big pontiac sticker in the back window..because its close to be a bit ricey .... then drop it with some nice chromes rims ....and you will have a nice ride! :)

Its interesting you guys in canada dont seem to like the neons or the pontiac emblem on the back. But at domestic shows around here (Central US) people are into neons and stuff like that most of the american made show cars I see have their car emblem on the back mostly (ford, gm, chevy, and pontiac's though). Maybe things are different up there in canada I dont know....:dunno: I do have chrome rims already.But I agree on the drop. I dont know a thing about springs. I'll have to find someone that does locally

Originally posted by Twista69
Yeah, i got the body kit from AEDcentral.com... just reember it's almost double the price wth the shitty exchange of the dollar... anyways, looking good so far on your project, you wanna check my ride out, come to SCP next weekened. And don't put the air suspension like me, it;s too much of a hastle to maintain. you want a good site for aftermarket grand am parts... go to www.gaupgrades.net

You should find everything you need there... hope this helped, good luck with everything. Glad to see there is someone else with the same interest as me.

Welcome to the board!

Hey thanks for the info, and the welcome. I've seen several GA's with the AED kit. I kinda like my side ribs though....its sets the GA apart from the alero. But I do like the kit they did a great job with it. Have you seen those clear tail lights they have? I dont know what to think about those.

Yeah i have... i was originally going to do a cutom skyline light job in the front and back but thewn i saw the clear tailz, and decided to maybe just purchase those and save the mney for the engine this winter... custom turbo! :D

Anyways good luck with everything...:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back