Wtb mustang lx coupe drag racing baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.0_PoWEr

Legacy Member
I'm lookin for a mustang lx coupe for sale around year 1992-1993 I want to do a drag racing project so if the car is modified it's better .... will cost me less...want the car to be really in shape no rust 5speed if you see something 514-833-1898 by the way i'm Max and my mecanic is Mr Claude Gauthier(for those who know) so don't try to hustle me cause he will go and test drive it!!!

5.0_PoWEr said:
I already ask him don't worry stang around these years a hard to find in mint condition

not that hard, you really HAVE to practice your english man... btw

I am the original owner of a 5.0 89 LX with no rust, it's never seen winter, never had an accident with it either but sorry, it's not for sale.

Good luck in your search.

89stang said:
I am the original owner of a 5.0 89 LX with no rust, it's never seen winter, never had an accident with it either but sorry, it's not for sale.

Hahah, what a tease.

I'd suggest that you go to Napierville on a racing sunday and talk to the Mustang guys. Maybe someone there will be able to hook you up with something.

if you don't mind going across the border..I can find one...I'm sure. You missed out when my friend sold his 50,200 mile 93 LX hatch....sold the rolling chassis..mint no rust with cage, Moser axles, etc..etc for $2500 US!! It ran 10.81@126.7 with stock bottom end still and stock T-5....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back