240sx SR20DET, super clean! Need Cash quick! Open to trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOHC240

Legacy Member
I have to remove my ex winter car from the ice and I am going to run out of money for school soon because of this. I am desperate for money and I do not want to borrow money.

I am open to trades plus cash, but I really need to come out of this with a few grand at least. I’d be very interested in clean stockish 240SX’s plus cash or other rear drive cars, but would consider others as well.

1990 240sx Hatch with SR20DET. I bought the car in 2000, and did the swap in 2001. The car itself is in great shape and I have almost all the bills and receipts for the car at least back until 1997. I have a ton of pics of the engine rebuild, before and after. I did all of the work myself and I feel I have great attention to detail with everything I do when it comes to cars. I built this car as if I would keep it forever.

I am the second owner and the original owner took as good care of it as me.

I built the car with reliability in mind. I wanted a fast and fun daily driver that wouldn’t attract too much police attention.

One of, if not the cleanest S13 hatches you may ever see, especially for a daily driven (in the summer) car.

I love every second of driving this car as I am sure you would too. Pulls so hard, handles amazingly, and brakes hard all day.

Never Drifted!!! Never Seen a track!!! ... Yet :D

Ran a 13.4 with a mid 5 0-60 on Gtech if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, yes this car has had a floor and frame repair, but it is very solid. No further repairs needed. (I have a mig welder and I love attacking weak spots!)

Here is a basic run down of the car, but I am sure I am forgetting many things.

Motor:
-Red Top SR20DET rebuilt 14,000km’s ago.
-All Seals and Gaskets and bearings replaced with OEM parts
-Brand New OEM oil pump
-Black Top S13 T25 Turbo (newer)
-Custom 3'' mandrel bent exhaust with high flow 3'' cat and magnaflow 3” muffler
-3'' downpipe (Blitz copy)
-Stainless 3” turbo elbow (O2 housing) with brand new O2 sensor
-Spearco intercooler custom stealth mounting, with custom short piping. Total length about 30'' and never heat soaked, even on the hottest summer day at 14 psi.
-Turbo XS BOV (recirulating)
-Turbo XS manual boost controller
-Walbro high flow fuel pump
-Brand New 300zx TT fuel filter
-Custom Billet MAF Adapter
-K&N Cone Filter
-Centerforce Dual Friction clutch currently installed
-Electric fan with standalone fan control

Suspension/Brakes:
-KYB AGX fully adjustable Shocks
-Tokico linear rate springs 1 inch drop (springs and shocks have roughly 16,000 kms on them)
-Front stock swaybar links replaced
-Both lower front ball joints replaced
-Energy Suspension T/C rod bushings
-Both T/C rod supports replaced with brand new OEM parts
-180SX big brakes installed in front with brand new KVR pads and new rotors
-Stock rear brakes with KVR pads and new calipers
-16x7 + 32 and 16x8 +34 Vesta wheels by Rays Engineering. (Ultra rare oldschool JDM wheels)
-Brand new lug nuts

Interior:
-Autometer guage pod with Oil press and boost guage
-New JVC MP3 head unit with color changing backlight
-DOHC 8,000rpm tach with proper redline

Other:
-Windshield replace 3 years ago
-Tints all the way around
-All sunroof seals replaced (No more annoying whistle)
-91-94 front bumper with polished running lights and new signals
-Hella H4 Headlights with PIAA bulbs (what a difference!)
-Body is quite good but does have a couple small rust spots starting

I also have a brand new uninstalled 4 puck sprung hub clutch to install in the spring, and an LSD lined up. As well I have a JDM cluster with 9,000 rpm redline. These items may or may not go with the car.

Post offers or email to broke_sr20@hotmail.com $10,000 obo or trade. I do need to sell but I won’t give the car away. If I have to I will take out a loan before dropping TOO much on my price.

wNjczMTg1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjczMTg2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjczMTg4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjczMTg5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjczMTk0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjczMTk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjczMTk2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjczMTk3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Thanks,
Marshall

Last edited:
how much you looking to sell? i have a pretty clean 240sx 1993, 150,000KM, only mod is a air intake.

just an estimate on how much more for trade?

Get the loan marsh, you will regret it forever if you sell it. I love this car, if I had the money I would buy it in a second. Must get money....

Ive seen the work thats gone into this and can say its done to perfection. Not a crappy sr20 install thats done at some shops...

keep the car man... you know you won't be able to find another one like yours.....

keep it keep it !!

lol u making me wanna sell my car just to buy that, very nice car man , u should keep that coz i doubt u'll come across another clean 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back