Super Clean 97 240sx. Mods + Sr20det sale/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

97_240sx

Legacy Member
Well. I am gonna actually advertise it for sale. I bought a house, and don't mind if it just goes away I suppose. I swapped the engine in 2 summers ago, got it running, it needed a little ECU work, I got married. Didn't happen. I got broke, sold off some parts, and its been in my garage ever since.

What it has: Perfect body save 1 dent, no rusted undercarriage like I have seen. ~135 on the clock. Nice 5 spd transmission, with what I believe to be a nismo 3 puck sprung ceramic clutch. Its got KGMM springs and koni yellow shocks, 5 lug swap, 300 zx front brakes, 300 zx wheels, full tread depth dunop sp sports, custom leather interiour, color is "silver moss".

1 installed and wired s14 sr20det, missing turbo side, but I have a full t25 s13 setup sitting at home right now. 550cc Tomei injectors, and I believe I still have an aeromotive FPR sitting around somewhere. It has a full 3 inch exhaust, just needs a new downpipe elbow for the different turbo. Big spearco front mount 24*8*3.5 core, 28 inches all the way across. I have goodies, like thermal wrap, and underhood insulation and stuff that is lying around that I would give with the car. ECU is there, just needs to be reflashed by mr almasi (the chip is already there just needs a flash), boost, a/f and greddy egt (needs to be installed in downpipe)

Basically, its a pristine 97 240, the one everyone wants (shutup yan) and it just needs someone to love it a little to get it done, I just have to many other things to do. No vga, no BS, no inspection needed. I have all the stock suspension parts I rememoved so if you want you can switch back. I have a bunch of other 300 zx parts lying around etc. It needs a mafs, but you can have the old one (i have two, and I know I still owe robin his ;) )

Anywyas. forward questions etc to joshberube@gmail.com and if you want pictures I will email them

All this, and I will start the bidding at a modest 13,500, negociable. That would be ~9000 loss for me. But, Its time to move on. Not bad, since the stock car cost me 13,000 3.5 years ago, and I have hardly put any miles on it, and upgraded it monumentally.

Low ballers welcome, I love telling you to piss off. But seriously what I accept might surprise people.

Once again, joshberube@gmail.com and let me know what you want to know, or with offers.

fb04d4ed.jpg

fb04d464.jpg

fb04d35b.jpg

up that to 17 000$, put it on hebdo and sell it damnit. I don't want a children driving one of those beauty.

Sell It MINIMUM 17 000$ ... my god you got a 240sx S14 Kouki (A) , perfect condition with tons of modifications ... Don't sell it too low man ... Good Luck man ! :bigup: look your PM

Yeah. I know what its worth, but I need money, and the car isn't running, so I won't ask the moon. Someone come along with asking and it will be gone. Looks like someone who looked today is very interested.

And if anybody sells it here for more then the asking, you can keep the profit after 13,5

Josh,
tell everyone the truth you ass is too wide to fit in the car now and thats why your selling

damn.....next year i will buy 1 but now im too poor loll.. i will staY with my lil teg :( but your price is really good.

sspikey said:
Josh,
tell everyone the truth you ass is too wide to fit in the car now and thats why your selling

quoted for truth. After sspikey broke up with me I ate myself to 500 lbs and I don't fit anymore. I drive to work on a forklift.

Seriously though, for all you broke ass I want th car people. do what I did. get a loan, and enjoy debt... its not all that bad.

Josh youd make a great banker
"Here sir just sign her....Your just putting your house up as insurance on the loan its not all that bad"

Again though im sorry for breaking your heart but the therapist told me you refusing to use lube was a disrespectful and spiteful act

Stop derailing my thread bitch.

Honestly, these people don't know how far into debt the people with nice cars go. Its easy.
Step One. Get a job.
Step Two. GEt a credit card.
Step three. Get a credit line.

Step 4. Buy my ****ing car, and fix it with your credit card.

Step 5. Kick yourself in the nuts for not thinking of this sooner.

Good. Get on it, it won't last forever.

And for the love of god, PLEASE read the post and don't ask me questions that are clearly labelled in the post I did originally.

PLEASE.

damn buddy ... you selling ur car ...!?!? i wish i had that one ... anywayz like you said we have to move on ... anywayz good luck ... i think it's gonna go fast .... :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back