LF: stk mirror replacement glass e36

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_islight

Looking for: :dunno:

Used or new, mirror glass LH and RH for stk e36 4 door sedan mirrors. Heated if possible.

To replace my existing mirror glass which is discoloured and no longer heating. :(

BMW P/N 51168119161 MIRROR GLASS PANE
BMW P/N 51168119710 MIRROR GLAS HEATED PANE

Note: if you have intact, 4 door e36 sedan mirrors for sale pm me with the price.

dark_islight

I'm in the same boat as you, mine are getting pretty bad, maybe we should do a group buy on this, I'm sure that we're not the only ones lol!!!

Me too! Forget it tho; everyone selling used parts sells the complete mirror assembly. So you're better buying a non-heating miror glass. Half the price of a heating one, at the Bmw dealership.

Try to find the Euro side-mirror lenses. They cost about $35 Euros each. The cool thing about them is that they have 2-zones: the inner 2/3 are slightly convex, but the outer 1/3 is even more convex. You have no blind spots with these things! Plus, they all have built-in heater elements .

Emre

LanEvo said:
Try to find the Euro side-mirror lenses. They cost about $35 Euros each. The cool thing about them is that they have 2-zones: the inner 2/3 are slightly convex, but the outer 1/3 is even more convex. You have no blind spots with these things! Plus, they all have built-in heater elements .

Emre

where we can buy this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back