Making a complaint against a officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff323

Legacy Member
I was stopped by a MUC in the first week of February for a turn on a yellow light. While speaking with the officer and having lots of problems with him I asked for his badge number and name. After speaking to me in English the whole time, he in a very fast French says his badge number. The person who was with me (who is French) could not even understand it. When asked to repeat it he said no and that I can go to the station for it and his name. Even on the ticket the officer did not put his name just his initials (even in the space where it says to print out your name) Long story short I get to the East end command station ( it was a 92 unit that gave the ticket) and wait almost 2 hours for a Sgt to deal with this. After a brief meeting he refused to take a complaint against the officers. Since when am I not able to make a complaint for failure to identify badge and name?

Also when this ticket goes to court, will these officers be there or is it going to be just a copy of their report?

Thanks for any info.

The "Commissaire à la déontologie policière" handles these complaints. This subject has been discussed here before, please use the "search" function.

en tout cas moi j'aurais pas trop peur de me présenter en cours contre un policier qui est même pas capable de remplir un ticket au complet....d'après moi tu devrais gagner juste pour le fait qu'il a pas indiqué son nom au complet.

STOCK_GSR_92 said:
en tout cas moi j'aurais pas trop peur de me présenter en cours contre un policier qui est même pas capable de remplir un ticket au complet....d'après moi tu devrais gagner juste pour le fait qu'il a pas indiqué son nom au complet.

I second that!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back