My ride in winter mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick599

14" wheels, 185/65R14" Yokohama Guardex K2 720, removed front lip. :bigup:

pictures7.jpg

So your already in winter mode???

I'm waiting another month before I go winter mode, I don't want to use up my winter tires and my summer tires are already dead so who cares about them. Nice car

Originally posted by AzNr8v3r
Is your family asian? lol all civics eheheh

:D :D

Yes! My brother bought his civic Si in april of 2000! After that I sold my mustang and I was looking for a brand new car! I looked for the GTI 1.8T, the Sentra SE with the sport package and the civic SiR! I bought the less expensive car of the bunch! The Civic SiR! So yes we have 2 civics in the drive way! But we also have a VW, a ford and a Chrysler! And we used to have a nissan and a Chevrolet!

:bigup:

Whitezombie:

Yeah im in already in winter mode. The thing is I dont want to get stuck at work (ste-anne-de-bellevue) one night because there is snow on the ground. I only have about 30-40% tread left on my Hankook Z2000. My Z2000 have 80 of treadware! Sound useless to me to run tires like that when its that cold!

Originally posted by swiftman007
did i saw your car on a video ...... was like in front of a reno depot .. in snow....

Hell yeah im the dumb ass in that video! :cry: :(

:cool:

wow sick mags are those 14s?

yep! winter tires are less expensive in 14"! ;)

Last edited:
Always good to have people like you enjoying our products!!!!!! :bigup: :bigup: :bigup: And NICE CARS!!!!!!!! :bigup:

I hear you. I got caught in snow once with my old Yokohama AVS Intermidates and I couldn't even move a foot without getting caught in snow so good thing your already in winter mode.:bigup: So was your Stang a 5 Litre?

Originally posted by swiftman007
hahah! thats a funny one :rolleyes: i took the video on the
www.quebecstreetracing.org website !:)
your car was ok ?

My car was fine!

Originally posted by WhiteZomby
I hear you. I got caught in snow once with my old Yokohama AVS Intermidates and I couldn't even move a foot without getting caught in snow so good thing your already in winter mode.:bigup: So was your Stang a 5 Litre?

Yep.... 1989 Ford Mustang Lx Coupe 5.0L!

Img0065.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i have always like SIR's ..

Silver's not the best colour , i personally like the blue or tha black ..

But it's still a nice car !!

I have to put my winters on too .. First year i have my car for the winter .. New Michelin Artic alpins .. so i should be good to go for this winter and a few to come ..

I want to save my tires so i should go winter mode soon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back