How much did you get your STI for below invoice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossWRX

Legacy Member
Signing for my 2005 STI tomorrow :)
Just hope I can decide on color... looks like it will be black on silver rims.

Dealer is giving me it for $45,800 plus tax (including destination etc.)

How much did you guys pay?
Think I can go any less considering 2006's are around the corner?

If you don't get silver or crystal grey you will be pissed with how crappy the car looks dirty!!! You know you love the silver ROSS!

where are you buying it if you dont mind me asking
I signing for a 2.5RS Sport this week hopefully
Subaru Des Sources (best price so Far)

Dan_Mx-3 said:
where are you buying it if you dont mind me asking
I signing for a 2.5RS Sport this week hopefully
Subaru Des Sources (best price so Far)

That's exactly where I got my pricing... but scotti was talking about maybe doing better before that... looks like scotti is going to come through... subaru repentigny is also offering better.
Looks like I'll be signing for it tonight or tomorrow AM for $45k at scotti. *tu*

Scotti for some reason would not believe the deal that i got at Sources
i would rather buy it at scotti, but hey, MONEY TALKS
:p

45000 is under the cost so .... sound weird !!!!!!!

the best i can do is 45400 $ no surpris so let me know 450-585-9950

Update:

Talked to scotti more, they were planning on hitting me with a $1200 delivery and prep fee as well... where as sources was including it all in the $45800 price (just have to pay tax on that final figure).
They didn't believe me either and said sources will for sure nail me with some sort of fee when I sign or pick up the car since according to them it's below their cost... but i really made sure with sources.
Overall I've been very happy with the service at sources as well.
I'll keep everyone posted

and dominique and blueneon... let me know if you can beat that by PM, $45400 does that include ALL fees... just tax to pay?

RossWRX said:
Update:

Talked to scotti more, they were planning on hitting me with a $1200 delivery and prep fee as well... where as sources was including it all in the $45800 price (just have to pay tax on that final figure).
They didn't believe me either and said sources will for sure nail me with some sort of fee when I sign or pick up the car since according to them it's below their cost... but i really made sure with sources, I think scotti is just trying to convince me.
Overall I've been very happy with the service at sources as well.
I'll keep everyone posted

and dominique and blueneon... let me know if you can beat that by PM, $45400 does

that include ALL fees... just tax to pay?

at 45400 just put the tax in it and that's your my friend !!! let meknow

Finalment... j'avait signer aujourd'hui pour a $45800 avec vitre teintes chez subaru des sources... merci quand meme

bonjour je suis de subaru scotti.

a 45 800 si il vient vraiment de l ontario , s ici on a calculer que c le cost avec le transport de la-bas.

a moin quil ne vienne pas de l ontario ou bien le delai de livraision va etre vraiment long. si javais pu le faire venir je l aurais fait.

si il est vraiment neuf la, pas demo ,pas usager, pas accidenter.

a 45 800 + taxes jai du laisser aller ross chez des sources.

dominique tu me connais pareille la, toi pis moi on accote les prix de n importe ou. essaye de calculer ca revient moi par pm merci

la reponse de ce prix ce trouve p-e dans le delai de livraison je sais pas.

soyer assurer que lorsque je donne un prix cest parce que je suis capable de le faire. si je suis pas capable demander a Ross je le dis.

avant daller a des sources il a ete correct car il ma avertit avant. et je lui est dis que cetais mon cost quil pouvais y aller.

jattend la fin de lhistoire jusqua la livraison pour voir vraiment le delai, le kilo metrage et tout.

merci

Last edited:
Bart_subaru said:
bonjour je suis de subaru scotti.

a 45 800 si il vient vraiment de l ontario , s ici on a calculer que c le cost avec le transport de la-bas.

a moin quil ne vienne pas de l ontario ou bien le delai de livraision va etre vraiment long. si javais pu le faire venir je l aurais fait.

si il est vraiment neuf la, pas demo ,pas usager, pas accidenter.

a 45 800 + taxes jai du laisser aller ross chez des sources.

dominique tu me connais pareille la, toi pis moi on accote les prix de n importe ou. essaye de calculer ca revient moi par pm merci

salut mec de quoi tu veut je te calcul exactement je ne suis pas trop ton affaire tien moi au courant svp je me souvien de toi tes cool meme si tu travaille chez un compétiteur :D

TEG93rs said:
may I ask what the financing rate is at Subaru?

5.8% on STI... was 8.0% less than a month ago.

They're switching from Primus to another financing company end of the month... that may change rates soon.

dominique A. said:
salut mec de quoi tu veut je te calcul exactement je ne suis pas trop ton affaire tien moi au courant svp je me souvien de toi tes cool meme si tu travaille chez un compétiteur :D

oui je suis cool :D , c vrai on c vu une couple fois pis cetais ben correct.

serieux, si ta une chance appelle-moi.

a+

Dan2.5RS said:
Got mine at 1.8% for 60mths......Des Sources

STI at 1.8% :eek1:

Wow, what price did you pay?

Didn't think they were negociable on rates that much since it's primus that determines it... luckily I was able to pay off most of it up front... if not I would have been pissed.

More I think of it... you must be talking about a different car... a new 2.5RS judging by your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back