smic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter Steve

Legacy Member
im planning on going sr20 this summer

but i want to save a few costs in the short run and then pay later

so for the mean time im interested in just using the stock smic, i was just wondering which one i would need, if im swapping an s13 redtop into my s14, do i need the s13 smic? or the s14 smic?
and would the engine usually come with that?

if not, how much should i look to spend and where can i find one?

thanx

Don't know, i'll let my s13 smic go for cheap once my FMIC is installed. You may have fitment issues though...not sure, ask haig or marco.

D1champ said:
Don't know, i'll let my s13 smic go for cheap once my FMIC is installed. You may have fitment issues though...not sure, ask haig or marco.

well ill try and find out about fitment

but right now put me on the top of the list for when you are ready to sell!!

btw what fmic are you getting?

Steve S14 said:
im planning on going sr20 this summer

but i want to save a few costs in the short run and then pay later

so for the mean time im interested in just using the stock smic, i was just wondering which one i would need, if im swapping an s13 redtop into my s14, do i need the s13 smic? or the s14 smic?
and would the engine usually come with that?

if not, how much should i look to spend and where can i find one?

thanx

Well if you use s13 SR you need s13 piping and you won't have any problems otherwise if you get s14 piping you need to modify it a bit near the throttle body and near the turbo since s14 uses t28 and the intake manifold is a top plenum. As for if comes with it, no, but i suggest to get the one from d1champ cause your sure it’s complete and nothing is missing.

awesome!!

thanks for the help marco

p.s. im the guy that was at camo with the nismo hat and sooner or later im going to try and get you touge r

d1champ, tell me when your ready to sell the smic, im buying it for sure, if you want i can leave you a deposit

Steve S14 said:
awesome!!

thanks for the help marco

p.s. im the guy that was at camo with the nismo hat and sooner or later im going to try and get you touge r

d1champ, tell me when your ready to sell the smic, im buying it for sure, if you want i can leave you a deposit

Deposit? :laugh: Don't worry about that. I''ll let you know when it's available. :bigup:

I would say the S13 I/C may not bolt up on the S14, b ut on my S13 not all the holes lined up anyways.

Either way S13 or S14 I/C prolly will need a little bit of rigging so D1champ's kit sounds like your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back