5 speed manual

Show Car condition
Flawless black leather interior
Electric everything
Sunroof
Stored during Winter
No Rust, never accidented

18 inch CHROME wheels by Branzach
Front 225/40 ZR 18 Pirelli PZero tires (new: 5% wear)
Rear 255/35 ZR 18 Pirelli PZero tires (new: 5% wear)
Bavarian Autosport Performance Chip
SuperSprint Performance Exhaust
Custom cold air intake with K&N filter
KYB Shocks
B&G Sport Spings (2 inch drop)
Clear corners all around
Alpine V12 Amp
2 Rockgford Fosgate 10 inch subs enclosed in custom box
AC Schnitzer manual pedals and dead pedal
Levok Chrome Shift knob
Custom Chrome Hand Brake handle
Bavarian Autosport 535i floor mats
Bavarian Autosport High Performance Ignition Wire Set
High Performance Denso Iridium spark plugs
20% Black tints all around
Viper alarm system

Inline 6 cylinder
208 HP stock
231 HP with upgrades (approx)

asking in the $14,000 range
car presently in storage...if you want to see it in person with the chromes, you will have to wait a few weeks.
one of a kind in montreal!

branzach001.jpg

branzach009.jpg

branzach011.jpg

branzach019.jpg

branzach008s.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet car. I'm starting to look for one and that's exactly what I want, black on black in mint condition. Only one thing is I don't care about the engine ... how much could I sell that engine and tranny for?

What year?

Wow. Considering that an average 535 goes for around $5k (and I don't mean crusty ones, those go for $2k) and that usually the percentage you get back from installed accessories is not great, I believe that $14k is a big stretch. Also considering other Bimmers you can buy for $14k, then isn't it a bit high? Just asking.

well, it depends who is in the market for this car in particular.
there are some E34 enthusiasts who would pay close to this amount. i got two offers in that range last summer. i guess it's the shock effect of seeing this car in person and knowing about cars in general to appreciate great german engineering - and especially the great condition it's in. the cars you're talking about that are $5K must be really in bad shape...cuz i definately have seen some 5'ers that have been poorly taken car of.

on the contrary, check out these links found today:

hebdo today for a 1993 535i ....it says 1994 but they stoped production in 93, so i'm assuming it's a 93...plus it has 25,000 more kms than mine.

here's another in trader.ca (ontario) it's a 1992 for $10,400 also with 25,000 more kms than mine

so maybe i'm not totally crazy...or maybe i am.
i appreciate your input regardless.
thanks for asking.

Lee said:
Wow. Considering that an average 535 goes for around $5k (and I don't mean crusty ones, those go for $2k) and that usually the percentage you get back from installed accessories is not great, I believe that $14k is a big stretch. Also considering other Bimmers you can buy for $14k, then isn't it a bit high? Just asking.

bmw535iMTL said:
well, it depends who is in the market for this car in particular.
there are some E34 enthusiasts who would pay close to this amount. i got two offers in that range last summer. i guess it's the shock effect of seeing this car in person and knowing about cars in general to appreciate great german engineering - and especially the great condition it's in. the cars you're talking about that are $5K must be really in bad shape...cuz i definately have seen some 5'ers that have been poorly taken car of.

on the contrary, check out these links found today:

hebdo today for a 1993 535i ....it says 1994 but they stoped production in 93, so i'm assuming it's a 93...plus it has 25,000 more kms than mine.

here's another in trader.ca (ontario) it's a 1992 for $10,400 also with 25,000 more kms than mine

so maybe i'm not totally crazy...or maybe i am.
i appreciate your input regardless.
thanks for asking.

I am happy that you can take our comments with a grain of salt. Regarding mileage, it is not that important and can even sometimes play tricks. By exemple, a 100K Km car driven in the city will usually have suffered more hard use than 300K km of highway. What counts to me is how well the car has been serviced. Your car may certainly be in very nice shape, and there might be a buyer for that specific model, but he is coming from a very small number of potential buyers.

i agree.
and when this lucky person has stopped searching, i guarantee he will be very happy.

Lee said:
I am happy that you can take our comments with a grain of salt. Regarding mileage, it is not that important and can even sometimes play tricks. By exemple, a 100K Km car driven in the city will usually have suffered more hard use than 300K km of highway. What counts to me is how well the car has been serviced. Your car may certainly be in very nice shape, and there might be a buyer for that specific model, but he is coming from a very small number of potential buyers.

Adding a Pioneer DEH-P8400MP MP3 Player

I bought this head unit 2 years ago from Futureshop.
It was $899...I still have the bill.
It's pretty flashy...plays MP3's and has a motorized second face...and plays animations.
It's in perfect condition and goes great with the sound system that I've got with the car...I'm throwing it in.

x130DEHP840-f.jpg

x130DEHP840-o.jpg

Contact info

Hi,

I would be interested in seeing the car in person. Can you forward me your contact information, send me an email at rbacce2000@yahoo.ca.

Thanks. *tu*

bmw535iMTL said:
BMW 5 Series E34 535i
164,000 original kms
5 speed manual

Show Car condition
Flawless black leather interior
Electric everything
Sunroof
Stored during Winter
No Rust, never accidented

18 inch CHROME wheels by Branzach
Front 225/40 ZR 18 Pirelli PZero tires (new: 5% wear)
Rear 255/35 ZR 18 Pirelli PZero tires (new: 5% wear)
Bavarian Autosport Performance Chip
SuperSprint Performance Exhaust
Custom cold air intake with K&N filter
KYB Shocks
B&G Sport Spings (2 inch drop)
Clear corners all around
Alpine V12 Amp
2 Rockgford Fosgate 10 inch subs enclosed in custom box
AC Schnitzer manual pedals and dead pedal
Levok Chrome Shift knob
Custom Chrome Hand Brake handle
Bavarian Autosport 535i floor mats
Bavarian Autosport High Performance Ignition Wire Set
High Performance Denso Iridium spark plugs
20% Black tints all around
Viper alarm system

Inline 6 cylinder
208 HP stock
231 HP with upgrades (approx)

asking in the $14,000 range
car presently in storage...if you want to see it in person with the chromes, you will have to wait a few weeks.
one of a kind in montreal!

branzach001.jpg

branzach009.jpg

branzach011.jpg

branzach019.jpg

branzach008s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back