Official Mr Subi Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

infectedmushroom

Hi all!

Time for a meet :) Finally spring is here time to have some FUN!
If you guys can keep this format for the suggestions and sign-in (will be easier to track all the info)
Please give some suggestions as per best;

DATE ???
LOCATION ??? (please not Julep)
ACTIVITY(S) !??

Sign in your nick if you think that you will attend:

NICK CAR
InfectedMushroom STI

Ughh

Crime... faite des suggestion..
N'importe ou, whatever, ca aide pas :)

Je pense qu'un coin tranquille ou il y a pas bcoup de trafic ca serait l'ideal pour le meet. Proche de MTL ou aux alentrours.

infectedmushroom said:
Please give some suggestions as per best;

DATE ???
LOCATION ??? (please not Julep)
ACTIVITY(S) !??
If you guys are interested, we can have a meet on Saturday May 7th at the tri-oval at Sanair. We're already expecting a few people from the Montreal Subaru Club to be there.

The event is called "Spring Fling" and is being run by the BMW Club of Quebec. There will be a group of advanced drivers and racers on the track. At the same time, there will be a show-n-shine in the in-flield. We expect a sizable turn-out for the car show from the Mitsubishi Car Club of Canada, Montreal Subaru Club, and even a few guys from Mainly Minis (vintage Austin Mini's...not the BMW ones).

There is NO fee to enter your car. You just sign in and get access to the paddocks. If you bring a helmet and sign a waiver, you may even be able to get some passenger rides with some of the instructors. Should be a much more fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon rather than just meeting in the parking lot of a Tim Hortons or the Julep.

There will be a bunch of people meeting for breakfast in downtown Montreal and there will be a cruise out to the track. Sanair is barely 30min from MTL. What do you say?

Emre

check le meilleur place la ca serait colossus Laval.

Gros parking proche de Lautoroute 15.

la date je c pas

MontrealM3 said:
I'll only go if no EVO's show up! Stinkin' EVOs!!
I think I'll be the only one there. Will you be driving? It's only $75 for the whole day (open track...advanced drivers only). The show-n-shine is free and open to everyone.

Emre

It's 3am, I just got back home after running my car into a lampost as someone cut me off on university. I don't know if I will be driving as the car is pretty finished.

:(

InfectedMushroom STI
Simon's WRX
Blazz's TS
Saturn STi
Boost4U Old School RS
Swiftman007

depend de quand evidemment et ou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back