Who modifies a Grand Am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WUT_GAonAIR?

Legacy Member
Finally I got off my ass and got some pics together of my ride... here they are, enjoy... ;)

MORE PICS ON PAGE 9!!!

Paul%27s%20Sideview.jpg
Paul%27s%20sideview%202.jpg
Paul%27s%20Front.jpg
Paul%27s%20Interior.jpg
Paul%27s%20Back%20Panel.jpg

Give me some constructive criticism, the engine will be worked on this winter... :D

Last edited:
goddamn dude...i hate domestic, but shit, your ride is TIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Constructive criticism? Damn, I don't know...about the only thing I would do would be to do something about those headlights...those orange lenses look really out of place, maybe clear them or smoke them or something...and we can't see much of your engine bay, but it looks like it could use some dress-up...hose kit, paint some stuff, like the valve cover...those are easy DIY's...

but shit, this ride is tight...keep it that way:bigup:

nice ride

Man that's really a nice ride! I like the wheels and the shaved doors... Lots of work you did on your ride... I already like the Grand Am but this one is really sweet:bigup:

shit i saw you at so many shows
how much for the suspension?
i was right next to you once at julep when you broght it down i thaugh it looked nive
what kind is it?

Nicely done, looks clean:bigup:

I second what dh22 said:"not much constructive criticism!"

The only thing I would change on the car if it were mine is the grills in the front, personally I think it would look better with black grills instead of silver.

Nice job

:bigup:

french class

Yo Paul!
never thought you'd finally get your car up here (pics i mean) remmeber french class last year!! Haha your car was sweet back then but damn man! It's looking real good now - wish that DVD screen was in when you showed me your car tho! hehe
good job

Originally posted by Supra98
Very Nice!
:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Twista: Do you still need pics hosted?

Nah I'm cool Supra, thanks anyways... :bigup:

Thanks guys for all your support and compliments, As for the grill, I'm not sure if i will change it yet because chances of me doing a custom turbo and tranny change this winter is pretty good... therefore there wil be an intercooler there sintead... :D

And about the lenses, well I've tried numerous times to get rid of them, i even asked sticky to try and put a blue sticker over them to match the car, they weren't able to match the color properly, so they have to stay, i was also thinking of doing a custom skyline light conversion in front and maybe back.... depends on the time it will take and the cash :dunno:

The air suspension was put in by Precision Acoustics, it cost me a pretty penny about 5 g's installed.... but well worth it to be original!!

If anyone has ideas of what i can do with a 3.4 engine and build a custom turbo setup... please let me know some details, as well as custom rear disk brakes... Thanks guys again

Re: french class

Originally posted by jonnycowboy
Yo Paul!
never thought you'd finally get your car up here (pics i mean) remmeber french class last year!! Haha your car was sweet back then but damn man! It's looking real good now - wish that DVD screen was in when you showed me your car tho! hehe
good job

Hey man, how's it going?
You still got that old RX7?
:bigup:

i saw your car on the abbott circle last semester and i thought it was nice then... man has a lot changed, and now its even nicer. Really nice ride, its also cool that your car is so original. What is it? A GT? SE or other?

P.S you should post a pic of the cars back with the trunk down to show the spolier, its looks awesome.

Last edited:
Great Car! I wish I had the ability to do what you have done. That interior is great. Is it ok if I post your pictures on a different board to show them your car? they would love to see it I am sure.:bigup:

i love this car...:D:D:D:D
its amazing!

if u wanted an idea for something new...how bout auto to manual swap???!?!? just a suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back