236197_4_full.jpg

236197_7_full.jpg

danny_front_q_3.jpg

danny_rear_q_2.jpg

stephen_side1.jpg

stephen_front1.jpg

:bigup: :bigup:

AccordMan: :bigup:

Someone in the West-Island, near Pierrefonds BLVD and St-Johns, has a Supra. It's black. The car is automatic, but who cares, i would still buy it.:bigup:

Originally posted by Supra98

Someone in the West-Island, near Pierrefonds BLVD and St-Johns, has a Supra. It's black. The car is automatic, but who cares, i would still buy it.:bigup:

too bad I dont have money for those things yet..
being a full time student sucks.. at least after $$..

auto tranny, is ok... but I wouldnt.. I've gotten so used to driving manual (& enjoying it), that when I drive my moms's auto CIVIC, my left leg and my right hand, just move around not knowing what to do to keep themselves occupied! And every time I come to start that car, my left foot goes for the clutch.. damn I must look like and idiot those times...

son vraiment nice tes photos, mais j en ai d autre aussi nice!!!

criss de *&%/$ comment on fait piur envoyé des photos????

--------------------
TOYOTA 4 LIFE
--------------------

damn i just wet my pants :(
hehehe freak I LOVE SUPRA!!!! but too bad no last gen supra to sell that is affordable for me :(

Originally posted by Supra98

Ya, i saw him the first three days in a row when he got it. He wasn't very nice to me though, just because I asked him if it was auto or manual. He was like "It's automatic u got a problem with that?" Sheesh man, calm down it's still an amazing car! I'd love to cruise my eclipse along with a supra.

Originally posted by Accord Man
......auto tranny, is ok... but I wouldnt.. I've gotten so used to driving manual (& enjoying it), that when I drive my moms's auto CIVIC, my left leg and my right hand, just move around not knowing what to do to keep themselves occupied! And every time I come to start that car, my left foot goes for the clutch.. damn I must look like and idiot those times...

hehe seriously, first time I got in my moms 3.2tl after driving my car all summer I honestly put my left on the brake and was like, oh right...but at least I had the typtronic option...my mom asked me what I was doing....haha

Last edited:
derek_spin1.jpg

These lines have the same affect as those of a woman.... sorta.... But you can tell that there is a God when you look at something like this. That there is such beauty in the world gets me all choked up :tear:

These lines have the same affect as those of a woman.... sorta.... But you can tell that there is a God when you look at something like this. That there is such beauty in the world gets me all choked up

I completely agree. This is exactly why I love the eclipse so much. Along with Supras, they have very nice defining curves. The Eclipse almost seems like a distant cousin of the Supra (however not nearly powerful)

Closely related rear bumper bulge
7874bubblegst1-med.jpg

Nice body curves
2286Dcp_0832s-med.jpg

No boxiness allowed!
327MVC-005F-med.JPG

we both have our own stock look that makes everyone take a double-take!
49094_copy.jpg

7874bubblegst1-med.jpg

Ghetto booty!!!!

:bigup:

I your car one of the cars pictured? The Eclispe is f**kin nice!

Hahaha, I think the Supra and the eclipse will become a mafia family. (as in not blood related but stil family). First person who gets one I'll call theirs the godfather. Then I'll name my car....uh... Tony? or "one of da boys". We'll have to adopt more curvy cars into the "family". Rx-7 would be a suggestion. :D

Hell man Nice supra's .. i love the supra . it has to be my all time favorite car .. to say that styling came out in 1993 that was a major acomplishement by toyota.. yea the Eclips looks a little like it my bud has a 1998 Eclipse and man it looks good to bad its white tho . hehe im not a fan of white cars lol .

TO all those how say the Supra Wing is ugly :thefinger That wing gives the supra its final touch . its add to the finess of the car and finishes up the the rear end nicely ... That aint no SiviK Rice wing this one actualy adds down force to the rear for high speeds . just like the one on the eclipse ...
A supra with no wing is like a women with no tit's it all looks good, but something is missing..

Anyways yall missed out on a few supra pics .. the ABflug supra direct import for ABflug in Japan only 6 exist worldwide . and the WideBody 3SGTE supra only 1 exists in the USA and 3 in Japan i think.. And also the most impresive Import magasins Tri-Turbo supra yes 3 turbos hehe puts out only 650 Hp but this car lays down that 650Hp with NO lag this thing is king of turbo responsivness and its got an impressive look ..

anyways if any of you can teach me how to post up pics like yall did .. ill put em up for show . hehe

Later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back