48h warning ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredyFox

I got pulled over cause my tail light did not work so they said they were putting it the system.So i got home checked it and everything was fine.Now what its been more than 48h do i just go to any random police station for them to remove what they wrote down about my car ?

Last edited:
Well, check if the light wiring isn't corroded or something, like water penetrated the light..

If everything looks good and checks out ok..

Go to your local police station and tell them to come check it out for themself.

Or tell them you changed the light bulb, they won't bother with the details I guess..

With the new system you don't have to go to the police station.

First of all, it's 72 hours. They put it in the system and you have 72 hours to make the corrections. After 72 hours, if you get pulled over again, the police officer can give you a ticket. The warning stays in the system for around 30 days. It's your responsability to make the corrections, you don't have to go to the police station.

FF Racer said:
With the new system you don't have to go to the police station.

First of all, it's 72 hours. They put it in the system and you have 72 hours to make the corrections. After 72 hours, if you get pulled over again, the police officer can give you a ticket. The warning stays in the system for around 30 days. It's your responsability to make the corrections, you don't have to go to the police station.

So as long as we correct the problems our sleves, and dont go to the station, if we get pulled over again we get no ticket becasue its has been corrected?

System said:
So as long as we correct the problems our sleves, and dont go to the station, if we get pulled over again we get no ticket becasue its has been corrected?

exact

Faut faire attention, parce que j'me suis déjà fait arrêté pour une lumière de frein brûlé, Je l'ai changé. 2 semaine après je me fais encore collé pour une lumière, mais c'tait pas la même. Sur le coup, le policier ne me croyais pas. Mais il a fini par me croire.

Même chose avec mon exhaust, je me fais coller parce que mon mufller est en piètre état. Je le change et un fuite sur le flex en avant aparait *banghead*
Donc pour être sur , je traine les factures de réparations avec moi dans l'auto.

Gardez en tête que les 72 heures sont à la discretion du policier. Celui-ci peut vous donner un constat d'infraction sans même que vous n'ayez eu d'avertissment.

Keep in mind that a police office can give you a ticket even though you have never recieved a warning. It's up to the police officer to devide if he gives one or the other.

Will, There is something wrong with the wiring in your car, Sometime you have your tails on sometimes they are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back