Wtb e30 basketweave wheel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rincevvind

Hi, I am looking for one bbs Basketweave wheel 14" from E30 "is" models
preferably form a spare wheel - i dont need a tire just the rim.
PM me if you have one. or call 572-5764
thanks
A.

I have 1 BRAND NEW 14" BBS wheel from an e30 Is, never driven on with a brand new Pirelli tire also never driven on. It is like new. the center of the wheel is gold, but you could easily paint it silver. $75 for the mag and tire :bigup:

gsbadbmr said:
I have 1 BRAND NEW 14" BBS wheel from an e30 Is, never driven on with a brand new Pirelli tire also never driven on. It is like new. the center of the wheel is gold, but you could easily paint it silver. $75 for the mag and tire :bigup:

not that i mind gold but it would look silly on my car - only one wheel :)
I dont want to have to repaint sonsidering there are "clean" rims out there.
thanks for the offer though
A.

rincevvind said:
not that i mind gold but it would look silly on my car - only one wheel :)
I dont want to have to repaint sonsidering there are "clean" rims out there.
thanks for the offer though
A.

Well. I was about to offer you one with black center for $50. But it will be the same problem as with the gold rim. That rim was the spare on my e30, but I now have a spare 16" Hartge wheel in the trunk.

Lee said:
Well. I was about to offer you one with black center for $50. But it will be the same problem as with the gold rim. That rim was the spare on my e30, but I now have a spare 16" Hartge wheel in the trunk.
I have a can of Black paint maybe i can paint my other ones too... :) - I'll search some more but if nothing comes up soon I will consider your offer.
A.

Just to be OT. I opened your ex-differential and no wonder the diff was noisy, the bearing are completely gone. Anyway, I will only keep he LSD and the gears.

euh pourrais-tu me montrer une photo de ce que ca a l'air ?
j'en ai un mag de spare 14 pouces, il est comme neuf

http://rincevvind.gotdns.com/gallery/2004_06_06/IMG_0588
thats the wheel that i am looking for (dont worry about the center cap with the roundel)

Lee: OT, funny you mentioned that - I think i might need new clutches in my new diff now - I think they are beginning to slip :( - - oh and my gloves still smell like that LSD fluid i spilled carrying even washing machine didnt clear the stench....

lol, je recherche les meme! sont pas facile a trouver, j'en avais trouver 4, le gars demandais 1000$ ( un fou), et 4 autre, un de croche pas de center cap *frustrate

je vais y'aller avec les roue cheap en attendant moi je pense.

bonne chance a toi!

i have some on my race civic stilll with 205/55/14 hankook R compounds with 50% left. Althought i have no real interest in selling them now. They will go for sale when the tires are finished.

Sylak said:
lol, je recherche les meme! sont pas facile a trouver, j'en avais trouver 4, le gars demandais 1000$ ( un fou), et 4 autre, un de croche pas de center cap *frustrate

je vais y'aller avec les roue cheap en attendant moi je pense.

bonne chance a toi!
come on - if you are looking for 4 they usually go for 200$ or less on ebay. just shipping from US is a PITA

I think i found 1 though I'll see it tonight.
thanks
Ale><

guys thanks for all the help I found 1 for 50$ from some good guys at the BMW club. sorry they had only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back