This is a call out to any RSXs owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassatVR6

Legacy Member
Anyone feel like going at it, pm me.

closed track of course I dont like racing on the streets it's bad *frustrate

thanks.

PassatVR6 said:
closed track of course I dont like racing on the streets it's bad *frustrate

Yes because nobody on Montrealracing ever street races *jawdrop*

yes passatVR6, go for it :bigup:

now any type-s owner accept the challenge??
cmon, don't be shy :D

infinite said:
yes passatVR6, go for it :bigup:

now any type-s owner accept the challenge??
cmon, don't be shy :D

I don't know whut to say I spoke to a few RSX-S people allready in person and on the boards and they all either decline, play hard to reach or just postpone it to a later date.

Anyways they know where to reach me. *frustrate

sounds like good times bud, it was about time, enough talking shit let's go guys:bigup:

Sold my rsx-s in september, i would have loved to rape your ass down the track, best i ever pulled was 14.42 with aem cai, greddy sp2 cat back, tein ss suspension, 18inch light weight weels with yokohama avs es100 rubber and a f*cking good driver..lol

PassatVR6 said:
I don't know whut to say I spoke to a few RSX-S people allready in person and on the boards and they all either decline, play hard to reach or just postpone it to a later date.

Anyways they know where to reach me. *frustrate
what is ur car anyways? i remember it was mk3 passat, with VR6?
dunno if u remember but, like 2 years ago, we went for cruise on highway 15 north, there were this passat with lil driver(i think it was u lol) and mr2(altivec), russian M3, some silver civic 4 door SiR, there was this silver 2.0 mk4 golf(forgot his name on the board) hey-g with his black eclipse, and i was there with my old rusty automatic 240sx coupe, lol
i have no idea how i got into that cruise but, yea. i was there LOL

were u faster than the silver civic sedan? couldn't really witness it cuz the damn auto 240sx was slow haha

what's ur mods?

what's your car anyway?

c'mon Type-S guys, don't be shy.. if I had a Type-S I would come from Ottawa just to rape his ass :)

the car will be: 1.8T jetta and a lincoln LS.

SO far 2 people are talking shit, saying they will rape it.

100$ says otherwise.

Edit: infinite where is your typer? are you shying away?

2much4much said:
sounds like good times bud, it was about time, enough talking shit let's go guys:bigup:

Sold my rsx-s in september, i would have loved to rape your ass down the track, best i ever pulled was 14.42 with aem cai, greddy sp2 cat back, tein ss suspension, 18inch light weight weels with yokohama avs es100 rubber and a f*cking good driver..lol

Is that car ever at lafleurs, I think I could have seen it a few times.
the person driving it stalled it 2 times while trying to park it. Maybe it was not you.

PassatVR6 said:

100$ says otherwise.

whats your 1/4 mile time and what are your mods on the 1.8T ??

2much4much said:
whats your 1/4 mile time and what are your mods on the 1.8T ??

this is too funny....ahhhhhh hahahahah the problem is all these guys on the board with S's think they are faster than everything...anyways
the 1.8t does have much...its on stock turbo....

Dubbin' said:
this is too funny....ahhhhhh hahahahah the problem is all these guys on the board with S's think they are faster than everything...anyways
the 1.8t does have much...its on stock turbo....

wtf..it's a simple question? grow up!

I don't have an rsx-s no more..can you please read before posting..I'm done with boy toy cars..it's time for a benz on DUBS!!

i doubt you could keep up to my crotch rocket anyway :rolleyes:

PassatVR6 said:
Is that car ever at lafleurs, I think I could have seen it a few times.the person driving it stalled it 2 times while trying to park it. Maybe it was not you.

lmao are you joking me..i been driving stick for 12 years now..lol..i pass by lafleur a few times but never stalled..hehe

PassatVR6 said:

100$ says otherwise.

LOL, i would love to race if i still have my car :D
wail until i get the type-s :)

i have a frd who has bone stock type-s, i'll ask hin :D
is the 1.8T bone stock?
isn't maitre_absolute supposed to race u?

lmao are you joking me..i been driving stick for 12 years now..lol..i pass by lafleur a few times but never stalled..hehe[/QUOTE]

No joke, I saw one that looked like yours. 100% it was a white slammed typeS with anthracite colored mags (16 or 17 I think. I know theres a few around west, but not that many that go to lafs. Anyways prob wasnt you I guess.

i'll race u at the track with my h22 g2 teg , if u accept i can only do 2-3 runs tops coz my axles are brittle and my car wont be out for another 1-1.5 months lol.

i dunno what mods u have but i would like to see where i stand

Stock turbo humm that doesn't sound quite right. Probably a chipped 1.8t which makes it a 14 second car, add exhaust and intake your looking at a mid-low 14 second car. I have a feeling someone in a Type S is going to get beat by a 1.8t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back