70 in 30 wreckless driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassatVR6

Legacy Member
I got a got a ticket for 70 in 30 for wreckless driving.
I was behind a small minivan truck doing 15km/h, he was turning right, so I hope over and pass him, I was at 4000rpm in 1st gear after I passed him. So I was going 35km/h.
I get a ticket saying 70 in 30, and wreckless as driving cause I passed a minitruck (who was half way allready turned)

Do I have a case or not?

karizzle said:
u say ur went 35, cop says 70. did his gun actually say 70? or was he assuming

lol, no, the chick was on the steps of a postal office and waved me down. This is the point.

Honestly it was a place with tall buildings, and my car at X speeds sounds like 2 times the actual speed, but it's like the 3rd time this cop stop me, and she has something against me for sure.

Anyways just wondering if anyone has had a similiar case.

... Just don't mention you have a LOUD exhaust...

But YES you have a case if you KEEP YOUR STORY and make a STRONG ARGUMENT that you were 40km/h.

HAHA she was Beotch, I don't wave to those.

Thing is that my car is perfectly silent (OEM intake, oem exhaust - just modded a bit ;) ) when I am driving normaly, but when I give it, it sounds disgustingly crazy loud.

Anyways maybe I can shoot a video to present it in front of the court or is that a bad thing or just a waste of time?

Maybe I can help you to get the accusations reduced. Reckless driving is a complex offence for the Crown to prove, maybe they would accept reducing it to speeding... PM me if you are interested.

chaosExpanding said:
Maybe I can help you to get the accusations reduced. Reckless driving is a complex offence for the Crown to prove, maybe they would accept reducing it to speeding... PM me if you are interested.

but I wasnt speeding...

are u a lawyor?

Thanks for ur help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back