Hyper Ground System, pretty sweet product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggboy

Hey Guys/Gals, just hear to talk about a new product that you might be interested in. It is an aftermarket product that grounds your engine. It is a bolt on product that requires no drilling, welding or removing of any stock parts. The product is going to be unveiled for the first time this year at SEMA, pretty sweet stuff. Every engine is grounded and what the HGS does is properly grounds the engine through highly conductive cables. Engines actually lose power through stock ground systems so this actually improves the electrical circulation resulting in gained torque and horsepower ( min. 5 hp); increased fuel mileage; and better throttle response.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. The results are amazing for the cost.

yeah heard about this... it look spretty wicked...

though with the proper wires from....... dunno king george electronics you could do it yourself :)

you get like hp gains, better throttle response, better mileage,
better lighting inside and out... guages are brighter... dome light is whiter. and the engine runs smoother. looks very cool :)

Technically you could buy wires from any store and do it yourself but apparently the wires that come with the kit are far more conductive than just the typical wires. The kit also comes with the proper adapters and suggests where to attatch the ground wires. You might be interested in this as a Maxima owner... I have a dyno chart where a maxima gained 7 hp and 13 ft-lb of torque with this new system. That is insane!

Have a great day.

Of course we have tested them as well. I am not going to promote a BS product. There are too many of those nowadays. We will be dyno-ing a Type-R next month. We also have a track car that has gained some noticeable power after the install of the HGS. I understand you being skeptical though... i was at first as well.

Originally posted by sspikey
did YOU actually test the wires? IMO its BS. wheres robin...

yeah you actually do gain about the amount he posted... sometimes more even... :)

it's weird... but it seems to work...

how much does it cost again?

in CDN dollars of course :)

The most recent version of the product runs for $195 CAD. This is the latest and most advanced system yet. More advanced meaning by the wiring system they have developed for this product. The technology has been around for a while but the wiring used in the HGS is the most conductive yet.

Glad to hear there are people who have an open mind and are aware of technological upgrades.

Talk to you soon.

only thing i heard though... well... i heard that if you do this mod to a newer car it won't make a diff cause the grounded contact points are already clean...

basically if you took... for example my old 96 maxima... cleaned the ground points and used the same wires, i would regain my lost hp...

any thoughts? or do the wires make a real diff in this case? :)

Naturally, newer cars are more advanced and the technology used on them will pay more attention to the electrical circulation. However, even the most advanced cars can be cleaned up even more. You would definitely regain the lost power through improper grounding by the stock system.

I am going to pretend to act like a physics buff for a minute here. When you have a better conductor you are essentially improving current flow. It isn't pulling the current out of thin air but rather increasing current flow....that's physics... that's why you have better conductors

I hope I am answering your questions. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Originally posted by eggboy
Naturally, newer cars are more advanced and the technology used on them will pay more attention to the electrical circulation. However, even the most advanced cars can be cleaned up even more. You would definitely regain the lost power through improper grounding by the stock system.

I am going to pretend to act like a physics buff for a minute here. When you have a better conductor you are essentially improving current flow. It isn't pulling the current out of thin air but rather increasing current flow....that's physics... that's why you have better conductors

I hope I am answering your questions. Look forward to hearing back from you.

yeah better conductivity usually helps alot :) I saw someone post the point i had stated here from maxima.org... since they are discussing hyperwires right now... was simply curious what your thoughts were on it. it's something i'm really thinking about getting... that's a decent amount of hp gain!

oh heres a thread on a poormans hyperground connection... made himself :)
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=162226&highlight=hyper

Hyperground wires adding 11.6hp:
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=163450&highlight=hyperground

I think you already know my opinion on the wires as we have discussed this for a while. I am completely for them and have not heard a complaint from those who have purchased from me yet. There are other ways of grounding your engine and yes it is possible to do it yourself... but first of all, the quality of this product will surpass any homemade project and second, if you open your hood, your car is going to look like a dump if it is all homemade. People don't install homemade intakes so why install homemade wiring. :) There are always skeptics in the scene that will put down a new product. The difference is those that try new products will stand out and come in first, the skeptics arrive second with the rest of the pack.

Just my two sense.

:) :)

Originally posted by eggboy
I think you already know my opinion on the wires as we have discussed this for a while. I am completely for them and have not heard a complaint from those who have purchased from me yet. There are other ways of grounding your engine and yes it is possible to do it yourself... but first of all, the quality of this product will surpass any homemade project and second, if you open your hood, your car is going to look like a dump if it is all homemade. People don't install homemade intakes so why install homemade wiring. :) There are always skeptics in the scene that will put down a new product. The difference is those that try new products will stand out and come in first, the skeptics arrive second with the rest of the pack.

Just my two sense.

:) :)

agreed :) I would rather have a nice install than a crappy install...
though we also need those skeptics who ask the questions :) hehe wouldn't want to get ripped off... :)

either way, once i know the actual price of this kit, i'll probably want one right away.... the gains are very awesome for only friggin wires! :)

I definitely agree with you on the skeptic issue. We all have to be like that to a certain degree. I will answer any question or comment that a skeptic will bring. I won't lie, I was a skeptic when I first heard about this new "wiring" system as well... it is only natural.

I will talk with you soon.
Have a great day.

Hey Guys/Girls,

Just thought you might be interested in this. There is an article in December's issue of Import Tuner. Might wanna check it out.

Have a great weekend.

did YOU actually test the wires? IMO its BS. wheres robin...

Actually in theory it should be able to get a few extra HP, from a physics point of view. Whether it actually works is another matter but this isn't like Turbo exhausts or those intake fans :rolleyes:

People can actually do it themselves as well. But the kit helps those that don't really have enough knowledge to do it... both ways work.

As you can read my last post was not marketing at all. And my intentions are to do what everyone else is doing in the forum, gain advice and share experiences.

i call bullshit on you and willing to put money on it that your the guy at the show selling the wires/best motoring vids or a friend of that guy.

and if you DID want an opinion you wouldnt have posted in each forum. stupid viral marketers i hate you people almost as bad as spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back